Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What tattoos do you have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree... Starman, if you hate tatoos, don't post in a thread for people that love them, then harass them with tons of posts of "i hate tatoos and only stupid @$$|=$ in jail have them"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personally, i don't have any ink, and doubt that i will get any. there was a time once that i wanted a tat, but i don't now.

superimposedhope: it sounds like you have some really cool art. i'd be interested in seeing picts. got any?

tech...
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Techno, I'll have to check. My daughters name is my best one, very colorful and sharp lines.

I think it is a good thing that some people don't want any. Those people are responsible enough to know that they are too indecisive or intelligent enough not "follow". I am an avid beleiver in the art aspect, I loath pictures picked off a wall. If they are not for you that is a mature decision to make. I just do not appreciate the "Jail" comments and so on. Many respectable people have many tattoos that are not trashy or anything of the like.

I just wanted to make clear that I am not down on non-tattoo people, just down on ignorant statements that are offensive to myself and others who are respectable and deserve that respect regardless of material inked in their skin.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not the tattoo and piercing fan I was when I was younger. I made a few "jailhouse style" tatoos (hiya starman! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] ) I have the anarchy and peace logo from the english band CR*** on my forearm, a skeleton crawling through barbed wire on the lower side of my forearm and a toxic waste sign on my bicep. In my earlier days I also tattooed and pierced the body parts of friends of mine. I haven't done any tattooing of piercing of myself or anyone else in about 10 years though.

I still like to ooh and ah over well done ink (which my own pieces are not). I especially like the original polynesian/oceanic islander tattoos, original tribal. Definately it would painful being tattooed with whale bone in the traditional way!

I covered the Tattoo the Earth metal and ink festival a few years ago for Battle Helm Magazine and got to meet & interview some top tattoo artists (as well as bands like Sepultura, Slayer, Nashville Pus... eh, "kitty"). All of them urged me to let them redo my ink after the interviews but I worry too much about saftey/sterile conditions these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have quite a few...
    one on my left ankle that wraps all the way around
    inside of left ankle
    right shoulder-blade
    left side right below the tummy
    lower back

weeeeeeee! had a few piercings too, but now all i have left are the ears and one of the tongue rings

edit in response to the condescending comment by that one member:
    one of em was a jail-house style by hand... didn't get it in jail though and it's been redone, too... what's it to ya?
    Driver Found

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swords, all mine have had new needles for every color or change, it costs like a $1 per needle everytime. This is well worth it. Some artists use resterilized needles which is fine but not enough for clean-paranoides. I don't give much thought to the idea though since I am poisoned with ink (young mishap), and asbestos most likely.
    I never was a peircing fan, I had my lip up to a 4ga hole but it now is more like a permanent 12ga. I don't keep anything in it anymore. I will get my son's name on my left shoulder but haven't completed the design yet. Other than that I don't give new tattoos much thought anymore, I instead focus on my plants and gettingnew ones of those. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Butthead, what are the tattoos of ?

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tacky or not here's mine

By the way its one thing to say you dont like something and quite another to be be rude about it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_t_32.gif[/img]
    Like Thumper's wise dad once said, "if you don't have nothin nice to say... Don't say nothin at all" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are pics of mine...

There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast