What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gf probs...

man...
my girlfriend told me yesterday that shes bi, so idk what to do. I still love her, so i dont wantto leave her. she lives kinda far from me, in roslyn heights, on Long Islands, and i live down at Valley Stream. Shes had some probs in school and out of school with a couple of homophobes... it makes me sick how ppl can be so stubborn about change...
idk what im gonna do...
Hellz

ain't as bad as having her like different boys....

Be supportive.
smile.gif

Well, you should think about what it means to you. You said you still love her and if you don't care that she's bisexual than it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks, you know?

And yeah, people need to learn how to accept others no matter what lifestyle they choose. It makes me sick when I hear about someone being killed or beaten just because of their lifestyle choice.

ya, u ppl are right...
shes still loves me, and atleast, like DD said, atleast shes not 2 timing me with another boy...
im being supportive of it all, and im happy u guys support me
biggrin.gif

thanks so much,
Hellz

Je regrette mon ami. Je souhait tu les meilleur temps!
smile.gif

shes bi, not lesbian, so she still likes you. you loved her before you found out she was bi, so why not now? she still likes guys.

yup yup
N. Gracilis. what does that mean?
idk french...
Hellz

Contrary to what everyone else is saying, you need to do some soul searching on this one.

"ain't as bad as having her like different boys...."

How so? If your significant other is sleeping with someone else, does it really matter what gender they are? I mean, cheating is cheating.

It really comes down to you, if your ok with it then great.

If you are thinking of getting "involved" in her bi-sexuality (without getting anymore graphic) let me tell you, you better both be VERY secure with your relationship. Many a relationship have ended because of the above.

I've gotta agree with Casper.  No matter how serious your relationship becomes, you'll never be everything she needs.  Are you willing to share her forever?  If you think you can, or if the relationship is not that serious, then let things be.  But be aware of what the future might bring.

Merlin

Sorry to cut you down Spec, but female to female transmission of aids is pretty darn unlikly. A female has a much higher chance of getting aids from a male than a female. Not saying that its impossible, but the risk is about equal to that of getting AIDs from your dentist.

You are thinking of homosexual males. Transmission of aids in gay males is very high. Heck, transmission of AIDs from a female to a male from vaginal intercourse is actually pretty darn low. A lot lower than you would think. Not saying that it is safe by ANY means, but the transmission rate is much lower then you would assume.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
if its as likely as getting it from a dentist, thats VERY LIKELY!
smile_m_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif
(dentist cut himself with the tools then the blood falls in your mouth and gets in a cut from flossing the night before) LOL j/k...

I don't think you're supposed to mention vaginal intercourse here
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't think you're supposed to mention vaginal intercourse here
Spec, again you're wrong. That comment was ontopic and is only offensive if it is used in a vulgur way. (which it wasn't)
I personally see nothing wrong with the comment. It's only "dirty" if you're a 14 year old boy. Oh yeah that's right you are a 14 year old boy. Nevermind.

I'm sorry. 13

Spec, Ozzy is right (this time)
so... you must be 15, then, right?

smile_r_32.gif

smile_r_32.gif

smile_r_32.gif

Casper is dead on, man. Cheating is cheating. She wouldn't have brought it up if someone else wasn't getting her attention, boy or girl. If she want someone else then its someone else. Thats called "Having your cake and "eating" it too". No pun intended.

Joe

99 months

Back