Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 21 and up: absinth anyone?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it's toxic, but what isn't smoking, the food you eat (yeah, those have toxins , too). i've always wanted to try it ever since i saw the dracula movie, but since swords says nothing happens, i guess i wont.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, well what I can find out is that it is illegal to sell Absinth (alcoholic drinks containing the wormwood chemical Thujone) in a drinkable form at a bar or in pre-packaged alcoholic beverages. There's no laws saying the extracts can't be sold and added to vodka or rum by the end user. It is only the USA, Canada and maybe Denmark who have these laws concerning establishments selling drinkable Absinth. And the swedish manufactured extract stuff is standardized and held to regulations that it contains no more than some certain amount of Thujone.

The biggest effect was my toes and fingers feeling tingly/numb and made me feel tired and I don't need help feeling tired! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Ah well I can say I tried it anyway!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Co is peach-flavor if I'm correct, nowhere close to absinthe. Now, there's another black lic. flavored alcohol on the market, called Jaegermeister. It's absolutely disgusting. Half of the people I know who have tried it have tossed their cookies from the taste alone. I'm a fan of black lic. candy, and even I thought Jaegermeister was bad.

Absinthe is traditionally served with cold water and a sugar cube, not vodka. The stuff already has a high alcohol content, maybe you should try mixing it with 7-up or sprite instead?
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wicked, your right, I was thinking Jager not So Co.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]lemme try it first and lets see if i can distinguish a flytrap from a nep
    You can't tell the difference now Spec, why do you think alcohol will help.
    Beside it's illeagal for a 13 year old to drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 18 2004,6:00)]Beside it's illeagal for a 13 year old to drink.
    that dont stop me, im 14 [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Nike SB is Bananas

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Hellz, your signature sounds like your proud of drinking and driving. I hope thats not the case. My aunt is paralyzed because a drunk driver hit her. My great uncle is dead cause a drunk driver hit him on his motorcycle. My neighbor is in jail for a hit-and-run while being drunk. He's facing a 4yr sentence and loss of license for 10yrs.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont drive and my sig is from a shirt i own
    Nike SB is Bananas

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast