Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Toilet seats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch, that happened to my son during potty training! Barely missed, Whew!!
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (divaskid @ June 18 2004,9:54)]Because when a guy leaves the seat up it gives a huge opportunity for a girl to accidently sit on the nasty part of the toilet .....especially if its in the middle of the night and dark. I have done this myself and it isn't pleseant at all. YUCK!

Where as as guys, whats the down side, except for a few seconds of 'hard labor' putting the seat up and then down when youre finished.

Granted I agree its not fair, but unless we start having seperate bathrooms in the house it won't change much. Plus it just doesn't look good to have the toilet seat up. hehe
    I've done that just because I was tired [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] It was daylight and everything.
    This topic is creepy because I'm typing it from my toilet seat.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    2.0 Burmese Python
    0.0.1 Sandfish
    2.4.1 Leopard Gecko
    1.1.13 Beardies
    0.2 Desert Tortoise Hatchlings
    -Wish list-
    Candoia SP.
    Frilled Dragon
    C.Quadricornis

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At work, the nearest bathroom to me has a toilet seat that is consistent as nothing. Sometimes it stays up on its own and other times it snaps shut, while I'm peeing. It takes nerves of steel and good reflexes to stop the seat and not miss the bowl. I took the liberty to rig a cord to keep the seat up, but three times a week the bathroom gets cleaned by a woman who undoes my efforts and NEVER outs it back. How rude!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Because when a guy leaves the seat up it gives a huge opportunity for a girl to accidently sit on the nasty part of the toilet .....especially if its in the middle of the night and dark. I have done this myself and it isn't pleseant at all. YUCK!
    Don't you LOOK before you sit? What do you do? Drop pants and just back up all the way to the toilet? For heaven's sake!

My wife and I have an agreement....I put the seat down in one bathroom, and the other I don't.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was 7, I fell in the toilet!
    The seat was not down!
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Because when a guy leaves the seat up it gives a huge opportunity for a girl to accidently sit on the nasty part of the toilet .....especially if its in the middle of the night and dark. I have done this myself and it isn't pleseant at all. YUCK!"

So your arguement is that because you might not look before sitting and fall in.

Using the same arguement, is it ok for us to use "We didn't look before we pee'd" excuse for peeing on the seat? I think not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if I should admit this... but being the only guy in the house, I couldn't beat them, so I joined them. The toilet seat is always down in our house.
    DOH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote[/b] (Casper @ June 21 2004,11:47)]"Because when a guy leaves the seat up it gives a huge opportunity for a girl to accidently sit on the nasty part of the toilet .....especially if its in the middle of the night and dark. I have done this myself and it isn't pleseant at all. YUCK!"

So your arguement is that because you might not look before sitting and fall in.

Using the same arguement, is it ok for us to use "We didn't look before we pee'd" excuse for peeing on the seat? I think not.
    That's because it is just natural for the seat to be down. One would expect the seat to be down.
    Don't you know it is good feng shui to keep the lid down all the time except when you are actually using the toilet? It is in our house. (And I am always checking to make sure it is down. Can't have any of our good energy flowing down the drain, now can we?)
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast