Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toilet seats

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it that when guys use the toilet the polite thing is for the guy to put the seat back down? But when a gal uses it, there is no reciprocity? You NEVER see a gal put the seat back up? Why?

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good question! I just leave the seat down. If she wants it up then she can put it up.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because when a guy leaves the seat up it gives a huge opportunity for a girl to accidently sit on the nasty part of the toilet .....especially if its in the middle of the night and dark. I have done this myself and it isn't pleseant at all. YUCK!

Where as as guys, whats the down side, except for a few seconds of 'hard labor' putting the seat up and then down when youre finished.

Granted I agree its not fair, but unless we start having seperate bathrooms in the house it won't change much. Plus it just doesn't look good to have the toilet seat up. hehe
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If a guy wants to #2, he puts the seat down with no effort, even in the middle of the night. Why can't a girl learn to do the same for #1or #2.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One reason is that that you've already made your hands dirty, so when you're done you might as well put down the seat too. Otherwise, we'd have to put down the seat, wash our hands, go to the restroom, and wash our hands again. As for you putting up the seat in the first place...I dunno. That's your choice. I know y'all can sit and go if you had to. Or maybe just aim better?
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I think of it, someone should invent a button that brings it up, and a mechanism that takes it down after a few minutes *hmmmm...*
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know,.... good inventions are about practical use.

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ June 19 2004,4:04)]Now that I think of it, someone should invent a button that brings it up, and a mechanism that takes it down after a few minutes *hmmmm...*
    nope, wouldn't work... especially for mike myers! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast