What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me see a show of hands

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
I AM, I AM,

A 12 pack day is my habit. I'd give up my ciggarettes for Mountain Dew. Of course I hate to do without either.

Joe

Ain't that bad. I actually like the red and orange better. Have you tried the Mountain Dew: Live Wire (aka orange flavor) slurpee at 7-11!?! It rocks!

12 pack a day!? Wow!

I'm addicted to caffeine, I probably have a soda or two a day.. I thought I was having too much...

My beverage of choice, by the way, is Coca Cola. I've been considering quitting, as my sleep schedule is in perpetual flux - and the caffeine is the most likely culprit.

I'm not an orange fan but live wire is OK. Today I am out of Mountain Dew and had to drink a cherry 7UP, BLAH.

MUST HAVE CAFFEIN

Joe

Strangely, I usually slam a Dew befor bed at night (well like 4am)

Joe

Not me. The things I'm addicted to are mostly green.
smile_m_32.gif

Capslock

you don't even wanna know what mountain dew does to your body... and other sodas...

Did oyu know coca-cola has to have permits just to drive their trucks for hazerdous material?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Hey Caps,
I hope you're talkin about Neps.

Joe

Caps, Do I have to pay you a visit?

I like coffee and coke (a-cola), but I have develope caffine dysrythmia and have to watch my intake. I allow myself about 1 coke a week and mix my coffee 50/50

LOL!!! ahhh... good times...

I actually couldn't live without my one jumbo coffee in the morning. That's all the caffeine I can handle. Otherwise I don't sleep.

Capslock

air traffic controllers LOVE a marlboro and a mountain dew, of course I don't do the cigarettes anymore...not since my navy days of a whopping two years ago.

Ah yes, nectar of the gods! That is the soda of choice in our family.

I'm a coke addict. But I had to substitute my coke in the morning with unsweet tea. I've broken 1 and 2 of the southern commandments. I drink tea without sugar and I married a Yankee.
smile_h_32.gif

I do like mountain dew though. It's the only pepsi product that's any good.

What exactly consitutes a Yankee?

Being born above the Mason/Dixon line

Stupid ?:
Wheres the Mason Dixon line? I've heard of it but don't know exactly where it is.

Joe

I actually kicked my one-a-day soda habit last month. Coca-cola mostly. Now I'm hooked on Gatorade. Soda almost seems too sweet now.

For daily activities I liked a coke at lunch. D&D gaming required Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew. 7-up or Sprite if I was with my parents. I actually liked that Lipton Brisk stuff, but I aways felt it needed to be kicked up a notch ;)

We don't get Mountain Dew but I've had it and it's not too bad.

What we do get is Fanta in an amazing array of colours and flavours, most of which I can't stand unless I have a hangover, for some bizarre reason.
We have orange, orange & mango, red (don't know what flavour it's supposed to be but it tastes like red sugar - I love it), green melon, pink lychee and yellow pineapple.

I do da Dew! unless of course Ive had nights like last night when it just aint enough. 2 30oz chai teas ex strong with very little milk and amps seem to be keeping me alive and kicking... for now

Back