What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

With weird hobbies, it's great to find people out there who share the same interest. For many years, I have thought that I may be the one of the few that liked to grow carnivorous plants, the book Savage Garden, help me learn from my errors. If only I knew there was a forum like this I would have undoubtfully saved many carnivorous plants.
I am a full time student and I finally get a break on summer vacation. Just wanted to introduced myself and just say hi.

welcome to tha forums
biggrin.gif

there are alot of great ppl here and this forum is a knowledge pool of information on CP, or just about anything!
ppl here will help u out if u need anything, so dont b afraid to ask
biggrin.gif

Best wishes,
Hellz

Yes, welcome!
- and you can learn a lot of other useful things here, too.  Like how to use toilet seats...
& ignore these silly guys ->
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Great to have you with us here! I think you'll enjoy this forum and the friends you'll make. We're always happy to have another CP addict to share our adventures with
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard! It is always nice to find another bunch of odd balls, isn't it?
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome welcome. Enjoy your membership here at Terraforums and hope to see you in the Nepenthes forum!
smile.gif

Welcome home! You're my kind of CP'er: 5 posts into the forum and you're giving things away. I've got my eye on you amigo and I like what I see!

Welcome to the forum!
smile.gif

Its nice here.
smile_m_32.gif

cp nuts should stick together like a fly to a sundew
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums! We have it all. We are the totat package. You can find interesting topics like buttering cats debating toilet seat positions - in spite of some opinions expressed (ahem)
smile_m_32.gif

Nice to have ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a long time i thought I was the only one that liked thses Plants!!!!!!!!!!! Great bunch of people here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jim

Hi there

Welcome to the forums! You've found a great community to be a part of. Nicest folks in the world here.
biggrin.gif

Hope you have fun and learn some new things and share your knowledge too.

Suzanne

Back