What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America's army

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Are grafic cards a nessecity for computer gaming? I dont have one... do they make any difference.

I cant wait for Doom 3 to come out!

Well, just fyi, you have some form of a graphics card, whether it be a card, or intergrated into the motherboard (otherwise nothing'd be displayd on your screen).  Why don't you tell us what computer you've got? Unless it's custom, we should be able to hunt down what's in your box.  FPSs like Doom ar becoming more and more graphically instense, so it may be necessary for you to purchase a new graphics card if you want to play.  Thanks for the clarification Spec
smile_m_32.gif
.  I still say that you shold go about it the old fashioned way... Afterall sSpec, you are playing a militray game, if you cheat, the WILL find you
smile_n_32.gif

ah, its not like i'll get in trouble for hacking a US Government owned game
smile_m_32.gif
they got other things to do, plus im not altering anything on their computers... Besides I'll only use it till i got 20 honor... Then I'll be able to join the server I want

uuh i dunno what i have

Back