What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A fond farwell to amori

As many of you know, Amori has been helping with the CP collection here for almost 2 years and has logged almost 300 volunteer hours. Amori is heading to college in England and I would like to wish him my very best. I hold a very high regard for this young man, he knows his plants and has been an asset to the collection.

I look forward to seeing where life takes you Amori, best of luck and be safe!

Steve%20&%20Amori.JPG

You will be missed...

Steve

Volunteer's are a special breed, and some of the most sensitive and aware souls anyone is likely to meet. My hats off to your friend, and I hope he gets as good as he's given.

I wish the best for you. I'm sure that you'll be a success. Don't forget your friends in the US. Don't worry about your Rajah, it's in good hands.

I'm sure thats a great loss to the Gardens but I wish Amori much success in his new path. I hope he can get onto the forums sometimes and keep up updated.

Best wishes to Amori!

Back