Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The copper thanks thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say enough good about Copper. I know that packing, labelling, tracking and sending CP's takes time, effort and expense. This kind of mega sharing makes ripples that spread, and the results are more people with more plants. This is a promising thing for future growers who will have the chance to get these plants much more easily than we all have.

This is the kind of effort that I would love to see others embrace. The more growers that share their plants, the better the chances for these plants to remain with us to pass on to other generations. It is a gift twice given: once to the person who gets the plant, and secondly to the future.

I am very happy to share with growers like Copper, because I know that those who make the effort to share are the real nobility in our CP society. This is what being a good CPer is all about.

Yes, this page should be 4 pages long. Copper has shared with so many of us (myself included, just recently!) that she deserves all the praise the community can muster.

Thanks so much for all you do, you are one good woman!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I send Copper thanks on every shipment I get from her. If it is something she is sending to be nice, or a trade... It's amazing how much time she finds to do this... With her very demanding job and home life... Thanks for making us a part of your crazy day!!
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (jaje61 @ June 28 2004,3:55)]Thanks to Copper, my collection has more than doubled the number of species I am growing! The seeds she sent recently I noticed under a magnifying glass over the weekend are starting to sprout...

Thanks, Copper!
    Same here. I'd also like to add BCK, Wickedthistle, JBL, Khoas, ChristerB, Tamlin, Noah, and....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

I'm adding my thanks to this lovely lady & it's not for any cp's. I have 'conversed' with her on a few occasions on other topics & have found her to be gracious & a real great person. Whatever town is lucky enough to have her working for them is certainly blessed. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed this thread entirely. Thanks guys and gals for your vote of confidence. One correction, in the beginning I did not ask for plants, but I did jump on every offer to get what I did not have..and still do [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] So pay me back, when I offer please pay me back and take what I offer. It is selfish thing, giving feels good and the plants are spread.

I also have about 800 seedlings of various plants about to be offered. DO NOT LEAVE ME WITH THESE!

I have to add that Tamlin and Bob Z started my collection off well. Pyro, Capslock and others have added to it on a regular basis. What makes this a wonderful community is that everyone shares.

No need for this to be four pages long. Enough said and I am in-bare-a**ed enough. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

edit : Oops! I would also like to thank those that have shared their seed with me. Most of the next offers come from seed of Tamlin, Forbes and Homer, but many others have help.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Copper! Those utric you gave me eariler this year are doing fabulous! All 3 of the terres utrics are flowering already! The aquatics are getting big too.
    Thanks
    ps Those flava seedlings are still alive (always a good sign =P) but i'm not to sure if they are all (if they are at all) rugelii [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] there seem to be some variation between them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12