What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create your own

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Weird Al is known for his creative parodies; such as, "Fat" & "My Bolgona." What Weird Al song titles can you think of? Here's an example: "I've been waiting for a squirrel like you."

not really sure, I love wierd al though heres some of my favorites
A complicated song
Amish Paradise
Couch potatoe
Albuquerque
Hardware store
I think he's waiting to come out with an eminem parody

I would have to say " HERE WITHOUT SHOES" A 3dd parody

A hundred days would make me older since the last time that I held you'r pretty laces
A thousand miles would make me colder and this asphalt is so abrasive
but all the miles that seaperate disappear when I winning in the race

I'm here without shoes baby, but your still on the finish line
I think about it baby and I'VE got to finish with a new time.
I'm here without shoes baby but their still with me in my dreams
and tonight it's only nike and me

Well that was fun!

I got to see Weird Al in concert in Eureka. Yes, laugh all you want. He was awesome in concert, he really was a crowd pleaser. He also changed into the costumes he wore in the videos for every song. It was when Running with Scissors was released.

"Hardware store" has been my theme song since I started fixing up my house.

Here's some suggestions: You can substitute squirrel for girl, glove for love, goy for boy, ... A song like "Let's hear It For The Boy" becomes "Let's Hear It For The Goy." "Time In A bottle" becomes "Slime In A Bottle." Perhaps BCK can help?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ June 29 2004,12:02)]I got to see Weird Al in concert in Eureka. Yes, laugh all you want. He was awesome in concert, he really was a crowd pleaser. He also changed into the costumes he wore in the videos for every song. It was when Running with Scissors was released.
I have to agree with you. It was awesome. I'm not sure what album it was but it was around 2000 or 2001. I went just to take my son, but it was way better than I ever expected it to be.
If you ever get a chance, you should go see him.

How 'bout some creative song titles?!
smile_m_32.gif

'taste of a beaver'
'tourists break my fences'

i like 'im fat' by wierd al

Fat & Eat It - great parodies! He must have liked Michael Jackson. Every Breath You Take becomes Every Death You Fake.
smile.gif

Ok lets have-a-go :-

Earth song....Birth song ? (could have some fun with the screaming !!!)

Jump......Hump ? (might as well hump....)

Missing you....Dissin' you

Ziggy Stardust and the Fly traps from Mars
confused.gif

Stan...Gran

Cleaning out my closet........Trying on my corsett ??

.......ah well never mind,,,I tried at least.
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Keep 'em comin'!
For all you people that have to wear surgical gloves: "I wanna know what gloves are"
I Love Wok and Roll

I got 1!!!

'What's up bandana' parody of that ryhming song thing :p

hardware store is so fast!

How about a tour name? Pie In Your Face Tour...I think that sounds like a Weird Al tour name.
smile_n_32.gif

Heavens bells?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ecoche14 @ July 29 2004,9:57)]"Like a Surgeon"
At the time, I was working at a tropical fish wholesaler when Like A Virgin / Surgeon was out. We had our own parody of it: "like a sturgeon." We sold freshwater sturgeons.

Back