What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft in a1 sauce commercial

Hey, has anyone seen the A1 sauce commercial with the couple eating dinner? It's been out for awhile but I don't think I've seen a post about it.

In the very first shot, you see the two at the table from a wide angle, there's a plant to the left. Looks like a vft to me! Then the commercial continues with the wife wanting the husband to feed her a piece of steak. He spots the sauce on her cheek, wipes the steak on it and eats it himself.
smile_n_32.gif

*sarcasm* Oh darn, thanks to my TiVo I don't see any commercials *snap*. I saw that one on vacation though
smile_n_32.gif
I'll have to look for it, oh, and I can rewind and pause... I'll find out next time I see it.

there's also a VFT in a golf ball commercial. (Well a computer animated one though)

Every now and then I see the North Carolina VFT/CP U-Haul trucks...they are pretty cool. The artwork is quite nice...and LARGE!

lol, same here PAK, i always see one at a U-haul station on the way to lunch at taco bell or wendys
biggrin.gif

Back