Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I'm Tamlin, sort of defacto Forum educator - especially in the genus Drosera which I love. I do the spelling corrections of scientific names, teach cultivation techniques, and give away stuff from time to time, ID plants (sort of a resident taxonomist). I hope you have a great time here, and that you send your payment to Phill before he sends out the hit squad, LOL. Phillip Crane is the founder of this Forum and owner of PFT, and a very good man indeed to support. It is a fine family we have here, Spec included, and you will find lots of friends and plants here.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Scott, Welcome to the forums! Aside from CP's and a name, you'll find we also have something else in common.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Nature Boi

Welcome to the forums! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Glad you found "the family." You'll be CP addicted in no time! And no one here will try to curb your addiction either. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Run with it! Better be finding some space for more plants now.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow!! I dont think I have ever had this big a reception on a forum before!! (dead serious!) Thanks everyone for the big welcome!!
    Hey dino!~ Thanks for the welcome!!
    Rattler~heehee thanks for the advice! Ill keep that in mind!
    God's Garden~ Thanks for the welcome! Heehee very interesting teminology you used there ("New Blood")! Especially for a carnivorious plant forum!lol
    Tree Terror~heehee thanks for posting!!
    Spectabilis73~ so you're spec huh?? lol awsome! We'll prolly end up getting along really well! lolol:laugh:
    Est~ thanks!! so spec cheats a video games huh? lol good thing I dont play em! lol::
    Tamlin Dawnstar ~Wow!! I'll probably be talking to you a lot!! I have a bunch of questions (AND Im not that great at speling!) lol Thanks abunch for posting!!
    jimscott~ hey bro! yep I saw your siggy before I signed up! lol "IN HIM!!"
    PlantAKiss~heehee! Im already looking for a spot to possibly put a CP terranium!!(and maybe a salt water aquarium too!!) lol thanks for the welcome!!
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Defying Gravity

\"I will exalt thee, O Lord, for you lift me out of the depths!\" (Psalm 30:1)

...Just keep on laughing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12