What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie too

Hi everone!

I just wanted to introduce meself! My name is Scott and I just recently bought two VFT off pteflytraps.com! (I have yet to send the payment in so I prolly will get them in a few weeks!)
smile.gif
I've lurking around here for a few days reading posts and all (taking notes...heehee) and I decided to take the plunge and join! lol Cant wait to get to know you guys!
smile_n_32.gif

Hello!
Welcome nature boi!
My name is Dino.
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums!
smile_n_32.gif

Dino
smile_m_32.gif

welcome to the forums!

watch out for a guy tht goes by the name of Spec hes bad news
smile_n_32.gif
everyone else is pretty friendly

Rattler

Welcome Bro. Should find lotsa info and friendly people here. Always great to have new blood.

welcome nature_boi i gess you snaped up that vft deal
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ June 30 2004,10:44)]welcome to the forums!

watch out for a guy tht goes by the name of Spec hes bad news
smile_n_32.gif
everyone else is pretty friendly

Rattler
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Welcome from me too!

Spect
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

So whos this spec whos bad news?

Welcome to the forums, some of the nicest people on Earth here
smile_m_32.gif

Oh, and Spect, I dunno, but I heard that he cheats on video gams
smile_n_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

yea... well, he said himself all he wanted the hack for was marksmanship
smile_m_32.gif

Hi. I'm Tamlin, sort of defacto Forum educator - especially in the genus Drosera which I love. I do the spelling corrections of scientific names, teach cultivation techniques, and give away stuff from time to time, ID plants (sort of a resident taxonomist). I hope you have a great time here, and that you send your payment to Phill before he sends out the hit squad, LOL. Phillip Crane is the founder of this Forum and owner of PFT, and a very good man indeed to support. It is a fine family we have here, Spec included, and you will find lots of friends and plants here.

Hi Scott, Welcome to the forums! Aside from CP's and a name, you'll find we also have something else in common.

Hello Nature Boi

Welcome to the forums!
biggrin.gif
Glad you found "the family." You'll be CP addicted in no time! And no one here will try to curb your addiction either.
biggrin.gif
Run with it! Better be finding some space for more plants now.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Suzanne

Wow!! I dont think I have ever had this big a reception on a forum before!! (dead serious!) Thanks everyone for the big welcome!!
Hey dino!~ Thanks for the welcome!!
Rattler~heehee thanks for the advice! Ill keep that in mind!
God's Garden~ Thanks for the welcome! Heehee very interesting teminology you used there ("New Blood")! Especially for a carnivorious plant forum!lol
Tree Terror~heehee thanks for posting!!
Spectabilis73~ so you're spec huh?? lol awsome! We'll prolly end up getting along really well! lolol:laugh:
Est~ thanks!! so spec cheats a video games huh? lol good thing I dont play em! lol:;):
Tamlin Dawnstar ~Wow!! I'll probably be talking to you a lot!! I have a bunch of questions (AND Im not that great at speling!) lol Thanks abunch for posting!!
jimscott~ hey bro! yep:D I saw your siggy before I signed up! lol "IN HIM!!"
PlantAKiss~heehee! Im already looking for a spot to possibly put a CP terranium!!(and maybe a salt water aquarium too!!) lol thanks for the welcome!!
smile.gif

Back