What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendship

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Um, what should my next move be?(If I make a move!)
And what do you guys think of her reaction?
Dino

as far as I see it, just talk. dont say anything that might offend, and be yourself. and dont go blabbing on and on
smile_n_32.gif

just be yoursel.

and I wont give her a present. it woulda be kinda wierd if someone just randomly gave you a present and you didnt even know them.... I think it might be a chemical imbalance. How old are you?

Um, Im 13. Shes 13 asswell.I have already given her a present.
But, the present went over VERY well. She thanked me about 3 times. She was REALLY happy about it. Um, we already know a fair bit about each other.
Dino

i think its a chemical imbalance, too.

What do you mean by a "chemical imbalance"?
confused.gif

Well, I think it was the right thing to do, she was really
happy that I got her a present!
smile.gif

starman congratulations youve nearly made a new friend dont mess it up

I have to go to school tomorow.
smile_h_32.gif
 One of the idiots who bully me might get expelled, and the head said I have to come in tomorow.
smile_h_32.gif
 Shall I invite her round my house tomorow?
Dino

Ain't it obvious? If you're going to be involved with some other affairs then don't, since you don't want to deal with two at the same time. She might want you to spend as much time with her if you invite her to your house right?
Like I say, I'm no expert...

thats sexist..

Um jay, I have no problem with spending lots of time with her.
I only have one friend(tree terror) and he lives on the other side of town.
So, I dont have a problem with spending time with her. If I make friends with her, thet will be only 2 friends that I will have. Anyhow, should I invite her round or not?

know what i think?

i think you should edit your post.

Edited. Should I invite her round or not??

Could somebody please anwser my question??
Should I invite her round my house??
confused.gif

Dino

I didnt get a chance to invite her round.......
I might go and knock on her door later today though, thats when
Ill invite her. It will be just her and me, none of her freinds or other kids will be there to get in the way.

I am now more or less her freind now. She admitted that she likes me.
smile.gif

I think you've come a long way in just 2 weeks, don't you?  Good going!  Now, just enjoy yourself.  Enjoy whatever time you can manage to have together & keep yourself busy with something else the rest of time.  
biggrin.gif

dont forget im your friend but well done on making a new friend why dont you try to make more cause 2 aint a lot i got hmmmmmm 12 proper friends but i recon if you can get a girl to be your friend then you must be able to make more friend lol

Hey, Starman,
Just remember how well you did this time when you really do fancy someone
smile_m_32.gif

All the best.
Tony.

Back