What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendship

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Yeah but, why take her to the cafe so early? It would make more sense to do it after we are friends.

because that's a great way to get to know each other! buy her a latte or something and talk about school.

And if she reacts badly to my question about going to the cafe?
I think she will react very badly to it, so I dont want to do it
just yet.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile_n_32.gif

SHE WANTS TO GO TO THE FUNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE WANTS TO GO TO THE FUNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has to ask her mom first though........
smile_h_32.gif

She was friendly towards me today!!!
smile.gif

I will be giving her the details of the funfair trip tommorow.......

Hey Dino! Good news there! Now, whatever you do, don't blow it! She's now friendly with you, so I'd back off just a little bit. People keep saying it, but it needs to be repeated: DON'T SMOTHER HER!! Just let things develop as they happen. Read her reactions all the time, and adjust your behavior accordingly.

It sounds like you're doing great so far. Don't worry about forcing a date to the cafe in there. That might be too much too soon. However, if she brings up wanting to do something, that would be a good time to ask. Or if you two start becoming good friends, then ask. Hey, it's always easier to ask if a group of people are going. Then there's not so much pressure.

Good luck!

Capslock

Whew! Thank you for reminding me!
Today, before I went home, I had a quick chat to her about the funfair, and then I went off.(I didnt wait for her, I just went home)
I sit close to her in one of my lessons(I actually sit next to her!!)
She and her freinds sit close to where I sit at lunchtime, but I dont talk to her
or her friends.(Just so she doesnt think Im smothering her)
We basicly ignore each other. 1 or 2 of her friends come to me and start being antisocial, but thay are not her real friiends, and Im not really bothered by what they are doing to me. Her real friends are quite nice to me though.

Another question:
When should I go round her house and ask her if she wants to
come out to play at the park or something?

after the fair when she knows you a bit better

good luck

how are they being antisocial if they come up to you?

Huh??? What do you mean, JustLikeApill?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
She is desperate to go, but her mom wont let her!!!!!!!
smile_h_32.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
No worries, Im pretty sure she wants to be freinds with me,
so I will invite her round my house!
smile.gif

Dino
smile_m_32.gif

I got her a present from france.
Ill pop it round her house later.
What do you guys think about this?
Dino

a present from france hmm is it a frog
smile_n_32.gif

go around give it to her my advice is to make it sound like youve got one for all your friends so she dosent think its wierd like end the sentance with i have to go know to give my other friend a present

you got me a present didnt you cause if not
mad.gif

No, I didnt get you a present.........
No, its not a frog, its a eifell tower keyring(made of metal)
and a small cudley toy that vibrated when you pull the string on it.

mad.gif
mad.gif

what nothing for me
mad.gif

just joking and a vibrating toy you say sounds a bit wierd to me lol
smile_n_32.gif

did you take the presents around yet
how are you going to lift a eifell tower key ring or is it not to scale i gess the french customs wouldnt let you bring a real size tower on the plane anyway lol

Um, I didnt realize it was vibrating! I realised the day after I had bought it!
Its a cute toy though, Im sure she will love it!

i bet the person in the shop looked at you weierd lol
did you go to parc astirix ive seen pictures of it and it looks awsome

Sounds like a usual life situation you're revealing here. No experience have I whatsoever...
smile_l_32.gif

If you want to play a flute, just ask her kindly, 'would you like to hear...' , not, 'let me play...', becuz that might be pushing it?
confused.gif
Maybe when I grow older I'll understand. BTW, how old are you Starman?

My mom says to back off and leave her alone completely. She thinks that this girl is not interested in me in a way I would like her to. When we are in school she is kind of OK but not interested in walking home together and then keeps turning to see where I am swinging her hair.....
Tried to give her this present but I was told twice she wasn't in. I'm just gutted that this is happening.
confused.gif

My mom says to leave her alone and move on.... shall I listen to her?

Edit: Mom has wrote the above, she was writing like I said it, but this is what mom thinks, and I believe her. The second time, nobody was in, NOBODY was in.

Back