User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Friendship

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

As you might or might not know, Im rubbish at making friends.
    I know this girl who I want to be frieds with.(And NO I dont fancy her, I just want to be her friend)
    Someone help. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Dino
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you want to know? You can't make someone be your friend with some sort of script or line. The only way to do it is to be someone they want to know. Chat casually with them, be helpfull, find out what they like, that sort of thing. But most of all, don't make it a pressure situation. Just let things roll naturally. People get so nervous they stop being themselves when talking to members of the opposite sex. Instead, just be calm, confident, and be like someone they'd want to know. And don't worry about the outcome. That's not important.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to know because I have never had a proper friend since I was 7/8.
    I have no friends, and I dont know how to make friends.
    Im really sad, arent I?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, what do I do if she gets mad for whatever reason?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, apologize, and more importantly, figure out what you did to make her mad. Most people I know who have trouble making friends make one of two mistakes: 1) they are so shy they never make contact with others, or 2) they are so desperate for a friend that they smother and end up frightening potential friends. The key is moderation, consideration, and just being a nice person. People will come to you for friendship.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Im in the no.2 category.
    Right O.K, I walk in the classroom tomorow and I see her.
    What do I do then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm it seems to me like youre trying too hard to figure it out. But I do get where you're coming from. I myself had a really hard time making friends. I was shy and weird and no one really liked me.

As for this girl, I think the best way to go about it is to just start with saying hi or introducing yourself. Then sometime later (or right after, if its going good and she seems like she wants to talk) start talking about something you both seem to have in common. Such as a class youre taking or how nerdy the teacher is or something hahaha. Stuff like that. (lol don't do the teacher thing though, you never know if she might really like the teacher or something)

I think the hardest part is just starting to talk to them. But once things start it should be easier. And remember, all people like to be liked. As long as youre nice, I'm sure things will go well.

And as for her getting mad at you lol that is just bound to happen. But I wouldn't worry about it till it happens. Besides if you worry about it, its more likely to come true and happen. The best rule to follow if it does happen though, is to always listen to why she might be mad at you. Never tell her that the way she thinks is stupid, or act like it is....even if she IS wrong lol.

Also, friendships don't happen in just one day, it takes a while for people to trust. Some longer than others. So just be patient and above all just be yourself.
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well she IS mad at me.
    Thats why I asked.
    She knows who I am.
    I think I was trying too hard before.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast