What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you were a cp

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Courtesy of Wicked Thistle, what type of CP bests befits your personality? I woukld be a D. spatulata. Easy going. Indoor, outdoor, easily transplanted.

I think I'm like a vft. I'm totally misunderstood, common, sometimes temperamental and even though I have been transplanted to many different places in the world, there's only one place I really belong, The Green Swamp in SE North Carolina.

i'd be a lowland nepenthes, since i love heat! i'd be an N. campanulata cuz' they are cute and small....:D

It was suggested that I would also be a highland Nep because I like the cold.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It was suggested that I would also be a highland Nep because I like the cold
You sound like my bro
biggrin.gif

Any highland plant !!!

Hard to tell...

In the winter...you hate the cold...

In the summer, you hate the heat...

Its hard to choose between 40 degrees or so(wearing PE shirt and shorts) and 110 degrees in the same outfit.

I think I would be a VFT because I try to be different and stand apart, but then again I cant stand humidity and love cool/cold weather! (dont ask me why I live in South Texas!) or maybe a Nepenthes! They're cool too! Very Mystical-like! lol!

nflytrap, you must be an intermediat nep!!!

i wonder why they dont call them "midlanders?"

Jim,

Where do you come up with these topics?

Hmmmm, I suppose I would have to be a VFT since my mouth is usually open. Or maybe a bladderwort, since I suck at most of what I do. I could be a Nepenthes since I am just hanging out, or a butterwort since I am always in sticky situations.

Currently, I feel more like a bug in life's terrarium than a CP though. Trapped, stuck and helpless.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ July 01 2004,1:10)]nflytrap, you must be an intermediat nep!!!

i wonder why they dont call them "midlanders?"
LOl true...

Then what about hybrids...LOL

umm.. hybrids would become intermediates if one parent was a low lander and one was a highlander, if both were lowland then it would be a lowlander and if both parents were highlanders then it would be a highlander.

then a natural intermediat would become a midlander
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ July 01 2004,1:58)]Hmmmm, I suppose I would have to be a VFT since my mouth is usually open.  Or maybe a bladderwort, since I suck at most of what I do.
hehe, that gave me a good chuckle. id say im some sorta exotic nep. i dont like to move (stuck in front of cp tank, fish tank or computer all day), needs special attention, full of gas, needs lots of space, eats alot, and dosn't do much (grow fast enough) and the only reason people want to keep me is that theyve already spent a lot on me. Zongyi

full of gas?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ July 01 2004,1:58)]Jim,

Where do you come up with these topics?
I didn't make this one up. Honest. Wicked Thistle did. I just "penned" it. Mine are usually goofier!

Full of gas....eats a lot, could be a connection. By the way is that why you need a lot of space?

Zongi,

I liked the line

"and the only reason people want to keep me is that theyve already spent a lot on me"

So you repayed the laugh!

Heh...I would be one of those Lowes or HD neps....Nothing bothers me, and you never know what you're gonna get....
smile_m_32.gif

Back