What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fairenheight 9/11

like i said i aint paying $7 to see it in theaters and being that Darla would want to go with me it would be more like $14. ill wait and pay $3 when its on video which i think it will be as soon as possible being that Moore would want it to be seen by as many ppl as possible before the election and many like me wont go to the theaters to see it. personally i think Bush did some wrong things but what president in recent memory hasnt? i prefer him to Clinton in that he hasnt passed any gun control laws. i guess im more Republican than demo but there aint much differance these days. i wish some Joe Shmoe who had to put himself through college flipping burgers on the graveyard shift would be able to run for president, i think i would prolly vote for him in a heart beat. i highly doubt that will ever happen.

Rattler

Don't forget the $6.50 for a popcorn and a coke!!!

Capslock

Back