Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fairenheight 9/11

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its perhaps more than coincidental that Moore is outwardly Democratic and this movie or documentary as some may call it came out at a crucia point with elections nearing. In my opinion he comes off as a creative Al Gore. I think in one column i read put it just right. They said he is preaching to the choir. Folks that already hate Bush are goin to find more reason in this film. Folks that are pro-Bush are going to say we already knew these things and or they're a hoax. I personally think hes a propagandist with a little creativity.

While the word biased is mentioned. Do you think it would be wise for him pi** off the source of his $$$$$$$$. That in itself is also biased.

I'm with rattler though, I don't want any haters on here cause I like this place.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so bradbury is pissed off cause of the title eh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all good, Joe. No hating allowed!

Yes, Moore wants Bush out, and timed the movie for that purpose. It is indeed designed to make a point, and is written and presented to support a point of view. However, it doesn't repeat hoaxes or lie about anything. I don't think there's anything dishonest about having a point of view.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too like a good arguement. What I think makes me not want to see the movie is that its an arguement that I can't argue. I just have to listen and not get to respond to it except on something like this. Outside of this new one I just don't care for Moore.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like i said i aint paying $7 to see it in theaters and being that Darla would want to go with me it would be more like $14. ill wait and pay $3 when its on video which i think it will be as soon as possible being that Moore would want it to be seen by as many ppl as possible before the election and many like me wont go to the theaters to see it. personally i think Bush did some wrong things but what president in recent memory hasnt? i prefer him to Clinton in that he hasnt passed any gun control laws. i guess im more Republican than demo but there aint much differance these days. i wish some Joe Shmoe who had to put himself through college flipping burgers on the graveyard shift would be able to run for president, i think i would prolly vote for him in a heart beat. i highly doubt that will ever happen.

Rattler
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget the $6.50 for a popcorn and a coke!!!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123