What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anything bad ever happened because of your cp?

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
has anything bad ever happened because of your cp's?

my friends cant stay in my room anymore because my terrarium heats up the room 10 degrees higher than what it should be, and the cops asked to look at my terrarium once because they thought the light might be for growing weed.. go figure...
smile_k_ani_32.gif

lol, they thought u were growing hemp under artificial light?
thats funny, if u buy stuff like plant growing lights and the lights fixtures, then the cops might check ur house, to check if u r growing hemp ^^
Hellz

Well, I was pulling some weeds last wek to make room for the plants that were evicted from the lab, and I unwittingly came in contact with poison ivy. I hasn't been a happy week!

Its funny. I have hair below my shoulders, and I burn some 2000 watts of lights. I keep waiting for the time that the cops come and say "Whazzup?" but it never happens. I am half tempted to call and report myself. It's disappointing really. Of course, once they do visit I suppose I could become a hemp grower......if anyone reported the lights again I would have public record on my side....hmmmm, this gives me an idea for a new post that I have been curious about making.

I've been there. When I was in high school I had 3 cops show up at my door to search my grow room. They didn't find anything. Not saying it wasn't there, they just didn't find anything.

The neighbors ask whats up but like Tamlin said. After all the trouble I've been in with the law, I finally wait just so they can find nothing and nobody ever comes, it is disapointing.

Joe

Back