Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the right spot

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm... no clue here. Yeah, tell us how it kills! That might give us a little more to think on.....

Thanks,
    Craig

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes that is correct, i voted for cottonmouth
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct for me! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    I am back..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup mine's in the right spot.
    Growlist

We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders.
    - G.K. Chesterton

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have waited long enough. It's time for the answer. I asked everybody that voted for the earthworm to send me a pm telling me why they voted for it. The reason was I wanted to know why somebody could think a earthworm can kill thousands of people. I just can't figure it out. lol

Here are the winners:
    lavenderdawn
    cool85k5
    firewired
    zpert
    superimposedhope
    jhaluska
    God's garden
    rattler_mt
    Copper
    PlantAKiss

Here is the answer, Eastern Box Turtle. The way it killed was it ate poisonous mushrooms. Since since Europeans at the time loved to eat turtles, they ate the box turtle very often. The poison built up in the turtles flesh, and when the settlers ate the turtle they consumed the poison and died.

Jhaluska knew the correct answer and the way that they killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Using the suggestion that it was a lake, I think it improves the odds that is found around or in lakes. And using the suggestion that they keep it in a cage, and he wasn't too shy to take it out of the cage, (although I've seen crazy people take very dangerous animals out), the only 'shocking' animal really left is the Turtle which would have to have a 'weird' way to kill a person.

So here's my theory...

Eastern Box Turtle. A hungry settler looking for a quick meal picks up the turtle and makes turtle soup. After consuming the turtle, the people died either because they ingested the poison from the Mushrooms that the turtle ate or from the fact that they have been known to carry salmonella which create a poison...but the disease itself does not kill them.
    The Eastern Box Turtle is a terrestrial turtle, it does not live in the Lake. But around it. It is also North Carolina's state reptile.

Since there was more then one person guessed the correct answer, I have to have a part two to this. I was going to ask everybody that got the correct answer to pm me with the way that it killed, But Jhaluska ruined that by posting it. If he didn't, he probably would have won.
    Anyway I will ask another question and the person that answers it the best will win.

The question is:
    How was Jones Lake created.

This is a somewhat trick question so be careful with your answer. Your answer doesn't have to be completely correct, I will choose the best answer that explains how the lake was created.

Pm me with your answer and I'll post the winning answer as soon as I receive a pm from everybody on the list. Too keep this from dragging on, I will set a deadline for the answers. The deadline will be 11 am tomorrow morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm, I voted for eatern box, I am pretty sure.
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk