What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most deadliest animal

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
During my trip to Jones Lake this weekend the Ranger showed me some of the animals that they keep. He took one animal out of the cage and he told me that this animal killed more settlers in the area than any other animal, even more than indians. I was shocked. The weird thing is the method that this animal killed.
I want to see if somebody can guess what this animal is. I may give out a few more clues if it's too hard. There may even be a prize involved.

Hmmm. The deadliest animal in the world is a mosquito, killing 2.5 million people a year, mostly from malaria. But he wouldn't have taken a mosquito out of a cage, so my next guess would be the brown recluse spider, which MIGHT be in a cage, but live only in the eastern-most part of the state of NC.

It seems the obvious answer is a snake of some sort, but I get the feeling that because you asked the question, the answer is not obvious....

We need more clues!!!
Capslock

Cap's are are 100 percent collect, it's not mosquitos!
smile_n_32.gif

Jones Lake is in Eastern NC, and there are plenty of brown recluse there, but that is also not the answer.
Rat's? Nope!

Scorpion?Just a guess.

Jerry

Hmmm. Maybe ticks? Other than that, I can't think of anything besides venemous snakes. Hmmm. Locusts? Swamp beasts?

Capslock

I think its a fly of some sort but an insect anyway that somehow laid eggs under the skin.

Joe

It's not ticks, thank God, I've pulled off 4 this weekend.

To give everybody a fair shot, I'll give another clue tomorrow.

maybe you? you can get pretty evil when your mad ....

Black Widow spider?
Andrew

How about either a bat through rabies or one of those poisonous snails that live in shallow waters?

A snake of some sort? B-snake? Copperhead? Moccasin? I think it must be something not as obvious as a snake...

Mountain lion? Badger? Lynx? Bear? Hmmmmm....I'll keep thinking.

hmmm...maybe a petri dish of some pathogen?? Don't know if bacteria or whatever would classify as "animals", tho.

Well for snakes... Copperhead, Timber Rattlesnake, or Carolina Pigmy Rattlesnake?
*shrug*American Alligator?
I'm assuming that it is something you can hold farly well not like a small insect. We need some clues like is it poisonous? Roughly how big is it?

Back