What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deadliest animal

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    luck

Deadliest animal - Here's the poll

• Eastern Diamondback

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eastern Coral Snake

• Cottonmouth

• Eastern Panther

• Earthworm

• Eastern Box Turtle

• American Alligator

• American Crocodile

• Anolis Carolinensis

• Pygmy Rattlesnake

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLRIGHT PEOPLE!
I am not taking any sides, but please, thsi whole thing is about what animal is dangerous, not what can or can't give salmenella, or how you can get it, or any of that stuff. Its merely about what animal is dangerous, thats all. Everyone has thier own opinion and is entitled to that opinion.
You both have very good points but its not worth getting worked up over.

So what is the deadlist, poisonous, once faster than a rabbit animal in north carolina?

This will also be my last thing to say, so I won't PM it. I also don't feel good about PMing it because I want the others to also know what I'm saying, and so they know why I say what I say. That is all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I have been educated in microbiology and I have been keeping reptiles longer than you. My saying that is not me trying to one up you it is me explaining where my experience comes from and how it affects my comments. It offers others reading this insite into where I am coming from and why I feel I have the right to voice my opinon.
That's the same reason I stated my experience.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am not asking you to "give a rip" about what I have to say but I do feel like you saying you don't implies that as far as you are concerned I am an idoit that no one should waste their time listening too and I don't feel that is a fair thing for you to be saying.
You are also looking at me like that by not trusting the knowledge I offered just because of one mistake.

Joe, I kinda know that. I said they are carnivorous because that is mainly how they eat. I'm saying how they naturally are. They are only omnivorous when they have to be. Domestic dogs will eat anything we eat because they don't know the difference between broccoli and steak, since it all tastes good. Believe me, in the wild they wouldn't go and dig up broccoli. They would understand that that isn't meant and it's not what they naturally eat. Domestic dogs eat what we eat because they're hungry, we're eating it, we gave it to them, and it tastes good. Think about it: cats are the same way, more or less.

Both cats and dogs, in the wild, are omnivorous only if they have to be. They are also canniballistic, but only if they have to be. Just because they might do it doesn't mean they're classified as such.

Ok enough of this. One more peep of offtopic and I'll......well I don't know what I'll do..prolly just sit and stare.

Yeah, me too! I still think it's the Cottonmouth, though the "turtle eating poison mushrooms" is intriguing, though I've never heard of such a thing.

Capslock

Perhaps Ozzy could Yay or Nay on the salmonella. He already said Nay to the malaria and lime disease.

Joe

Are we ready for stage 2 yet?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Perhaps Ozzy could Yay or Nay on the salmonella. He already said Nay to the malaria and lime disease.

Joe

Nay

OH god will you please just tell us! Im dying with supense... well not really...

I want to give everybody the chance to vote. I will close the voting tomorrow. Then I will post the final list of how everbody voted. Since there is a prize in this contest, I don't want anybody saying that it was unfair in any way.

theres a prize?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Oh, well

ooo a prize! CP maybe heh heh.
smile_n_32.gif

i was thinking shrew
there the only mammal in northamerica with a poisonous bite i think
Hellz

I have kept reptiles/amphibians off and on since I was seven(turning 40 in a couple of weeks), and I never get tired of simple garter sankes even. Anyway, I am careful to wash my hands after handling any. I have never caught salmonella...but my wife did a couple of years ago, and the doctors thought it was pretty certain it was from my animals...
smile_h_32.gif
I suppose I could have paid for feces cultures on everything.
I have toned down since.

Cheers,

Joe

I still think lawyers and politicians should be on the list.
biggrin.gif

Ee gad. I want to change my vote to OZZY.....For killing all of us with the suspense!

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back