Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The federal marriage ammendent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no it means religion has nothing to do with the formation of laws. you can vote on a law how ever your religion "tells" you to cause that is your right HOWEVER. this has to do with equal rights. my "religion" doesnt even throw gays into a seperate group. they are ppl and there moral actions as in how they treat their fellow human beings has sole bearing on how they fit into the scheme of things not their sexual orrientation. so being gay is not against my religion and if you take what christianity is truely about which boils down to "love thy neighbor" than it really isnt a problem for you either. how many scriptures are there in the effect of treating ppl as you want to be treated versus those on homosexuality in your bibal?[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Rattler
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Really? So in Gods eyes, a person is allowed to murder another person for no reason. And if the murderer escapes the police? God doesnt step in to help catch the murderer.
    And god doesnt punish people either. The police, court and prison punish people.
    If God thought that it was ok to murder, he wouldn't have so much about muder being wrong. He gave people choices so that the human race would not be a bunch of robots. Oh He punishes people, it's called a conscience, and He waits until the end of life, when you stand before the Almighty God, who holds the power of life and death. Or as some people have learned, he can do it physically. He can send you to burn eternally or live in great happiness eternally.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]no it means religion has nothing to do with the formation of laws. you can vote on a law how ever your religion "tells" you to cause that is your right HOWEVER
    Uh you have to vote to form a law.
    ~Wes~

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to present a law for vote do to the fact your religion says its wrong violates the seperation of church and state. your talking about a law the President of the USA is interested in passing cause his religion says its bad. if thats not a violation of church and state i dont know what is. like i said its not against my religion, and i bet its not against some others. Hinduism is one i believe. your than discriminating against my religious beliefs arent you?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if homosexuality is a sin, and i'm a homosexual, then homosexuality is pretty much was i am. that means i'm an abomination in your god's (and thus your) eyes.
    i'm glad god is ther for you, but he's not there for me.

"If God thought that it was ok to murder, he wouldn't have so much about muder being wrong. He gave people choices so that the human race would not be a bunch of robots. Oh He punishes people, it's called a conscience, and He waits until the end of life, when you stand before the Almighty God, who holds the power of life and death. Or as some people have learned, he can do it physically. He can send you to burn eternally or live in great happiness eternally. "
    this pretty much is a contradictory to what you believe. acording to your bible, god doesn't send anyone to ####, it's a result of not accepting jesus as your personal savior.

the bible is full of holes, and you need to realize that this is modern day, not biblical days. things have changed. all this makes me sick. why can't you just let us do what we want and be happy? why do you have to force your religion down our throats as a reason to keep us from being happy? the bible is a great book. it teaches us great things, like dont steal, don't cheat, etc. but not everything is good.

tell me, if i was a christian and i was gay, what would i do? how would i stop being gay and thus stop my "sinful ways"? you can't it's just that simple. i was born this way and theres nothing you or i can do to change it. it doesn't matter WHAT you believe when it comes to politics, you can't give me one good reason why i can't get married one day that doesn't involve religion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattler

What? That whole thing made no sense, sorry, but can you do it again, I have trouble understanding complicated things.
    ~Wes~

My Growlist

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe don't feel alone wesley, i really didn't get in either [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh a good friend just brought up a good point, if you say I'm descrimating, then you're doing the same by doing that. Also, yes, God sends you to **** because you didn't accept Christ, and thus chose to live a life of sin.

I can't give you a reason, because ANY possible answere would in one way lead to something that the Bible says.
    ~Wes~

My Growlist