Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The federal marriage ammendent

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't personally care what gay folks do or whether they get married. If they want to be married then let them. If they don't want to then don't. I don't see why it matters to anybody else except those involved. People who don't like gays...............don't have to like or talk to them. Leave them alone if you don't like them.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody discriminates against you for typing in PINK. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!!!!!!
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, What IF Phil took away your posting privilige because most of the males on here don't type in pink? Would that be right? Since the majority doesn't, and society says that men shouldn't like pink. Think about it. Its not too far off base.

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with ya, Joe. I was just chuckling at the irony of an anti-gay post made in pink ink.

It's all good, though. I support Wesley's right to his opinion, too. I'm sure he's wondering whether he should have posted by this point. But this is apparently the month of the controversial topic. Personally, I love political debate, but a lot of people don't. Hopefully, nobody gets too angry about any of this.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    almost ironic [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley, I am just showing my point. I am not trying to offend you. Besides it's certainly a splash of color on the forum.

Joe

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Romans 1:22-27: Professint to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-and birds and four-footec and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even the women their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men comitting what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
    Romans 1:22-27

After reading this I wonder what bible scottychaos is reading? It really looks to me that God is directly saying that it is not right to be gay.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast