User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 185 to 192 of 245

Thread: The federal marriage ammendent

  1. #185
    scottychaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Western New York, USA
    Posts
    2,970
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Wesley @ July 14 2004,11:14)]
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I find it hilarious that this is maybe your 4th or 5th reply about my question, and you STILL refuse to answer it!
    I answered it. I told you that I don't know the answer, and that you need to give the answer so that we can answer it the next time you ask.
    Wesley,
    thats fine!
    but I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to Buckeye..
    sorry if that wasnt clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I answered it. I told you that I don't know the answer, and that you need to give the answer so that we can answer it the next time you ask.
    So if I answer it, that means you will answer it next time I ask?
    ok, I have answered, im not sure what you mean by "so that we can answer it the next time you ask"
    I have asked many times! there have been plenty of "next times I ask"..
    so far, you are the only one to actually answer..
    your answer is "I dont know"..
    thats cool! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    thats a fine answer!
    I can accept that..
    Scot

  2. #186
    God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason I have answered with that, is because all other answers you have been given aren't acceptable.
    ~Wes~

    My plants are going green to save the environment

    My Growlist

  3. #187
    Whats it to ya? Finch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    3,472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesly --->
    that makes no logic

  4. #188
    God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, here it is again. It was a bit confusing even to me who wrote it

    The only reason I said I don't know, is because you won't accept any of the other answers that we have given you.
    ~Wes~

    My plants are going green to save the environment

    My Growlist

  5. #189

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    N'awlins
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ July 14 2004,3:18)]
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Casper @ July 14 2004,2:36)]Your arguement= Homosexuality can lead to worse things such as pedophyle, public nudity and the fall of empires.


    My arguement= Religion can lead to worse things such as murder, terrorism and idiots flying planes into buildings.
    What the ####?! Why can homesexuality lead to these things?!
    Why is being gay so bad?! I have not seen anything more stupid in my life, They are people just like us for God sake!




    True, religion does lead to those things. You see, most terroris groups are religious, the palastinians are saying:
    "We shall not rest untill every isrealy is dead."
    Why do they say that? Because iths their religion to
    kill every isrealy!
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]What the ####?! Why can homesexuality lead to these things?!
    Why is being gay so bad?! I have not seen anything more stupid in my life, They are people just like us for God sake!
    Hold your horses there kemo-sabi. I was quoting someone else, those where not my words. I was trying to prove how ignorent the statements where.

  6. #190

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    N'awlins
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]You're wrong on this. People who do this stuff are not following their religion. They are terrorists.
    EXACTLY. So, on the flip side of the coin saying the legalizing gay marriage will lead to pedophlyia and incest and all the other things said is EQUALLY AS IGNORENT.

    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]The problem with this is the fact that the first amendment says we have freedom of religion. I don't see where it says anything in the constitution about homosexual marriage being a freedom.
    Hot darn, we are really getting places now, once again EXACTLY. That same first amendment you just spoke of says that the gov't CAN NOT PASS LAWS BASED ON RELIGIOUS REASONS.

    Can't have it both ways buddy.

  7. #191
    scottychaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Western New York, USA
    Posts
    2,970
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Wesley @ July 14 2004,11:25)]Sorry, here it is again. It was a bit confusing even to me who wrote it

    The only reason I said I don't know, is because you won't accept any of the other answers that we have given you.
    Wesley,
    no one has given an answer to the actual question being asked! (except you.. "I dont know")
    the question is "How will gay marriage effect YOU personally"
    I have recieved all kinds of "answers" about stuff it *might* lead to, or about ancient civilizations..(that one is *really* relevent to the question!
    or about all kinds of other unrelated stuff..
    but no one has given me a direct answer to the actual question being asked!
    its like im asking "what is 2+2?"
    and people reply with "ancient civilizations have fallen when math questions began to be asked"

    no one has answed yet except you..you answered, and I have fully accepted that answer..
    If I could only get some other real answers, that are actually based on reality and give a real answer to how it will effect someone personally, I might accept that too!
    but so far, only one answer has been given, and I did accept it..
    no others have yet been provided..
    Scot

  8. #192

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    N'awlins
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]By banning religion as a whole, you are saying that America should become a comunist country. That destroys all free thought.
    Wesley, PLEASE comment on the entire statement instead of picking the one line out and using it out of context. I simply used the same arguement for banning religion that some on here have used for banning gay marriage.

    Why doesn't it work both ways? Why must we selectivly use the constitution only when it fits our needs? I'm not really suggesting we ban religion, I am just trying to show you exactly how silly some of these arguements are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •