Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The federal marriage ammendent

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I'm sure he's wondering whether he should have posted by this point.
    No I really don't wonder.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to see you guys pick on him, but everything you've said is so true. No offense to anyone, but I cannot understand the right-wing christian fundamentalists. I lived in VA Beach for a year, where Pat Robertson is based out of, and some of the stories I heard from locals there, about him... It just really is sad, the money he literally steals from people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not right or left, I am looking at the Word of God. If it's right or left it is because God is right or left.
    ~Wes~

My Growlist

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Scottt said to find a reason "OTHER" than bible quotes. God did NOT say that. Somebody else said that god said that. So far god has yet to write in any language. The bible I must say is a weak case for an amendment to the constitution. I too am a voter of GWB but I do NOT believe in this anti-gay thing. I am married to a woman and certainly straight but...........I have known many a gay folk and one guy and his partner had a stronger bond of 30+yrs than any straight couple I have yet to meet. I do not get worked up about this but it makes no sense why some people persue passions against others who have not harmed them, and furthermore call it the "right" thing to do.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I typed up a reply to this topic, and some how a reply from another topic was posted. Don't ask me how it happened because I don't know. I guess that shows you should reread everything you post. Spell check doesn't help stupidity. lol
    Now I'll have to try and remember what I typed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley, perhaps he's reading the Bible that says to love thy neighbor, or the one that says to judge not, lest ye be judged, or the one where one is instructed to walk in the shoes of another before judging, or the one where Jesus walks with the prostitutes and lepers. In fact, there is precious little in the Bible about homosexuality, but tons of material about treating others with respect and justice.

He, also, must not have the Bible where it says to torment gay people, deny them legal and financial benefits, and to judge, judge judge.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not a bible person but..............I certainly would not take behavior advice from the Romans who are known for domination and destruction upon other "peoples"
    Sorta like legal advice from a felon [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]God did NOT say that
    I really don't see that there is anymore reason needed, because the Bible is the Book of God, and was God inspired. 2 Timothy 3:16 " All Scrpture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

It is impossible for you to be able to say that God did not say that. Every religion in the world claims that God has spoken to their founder. By saying that God did not say that; you are singling out Christianity from every other religion. But you also said that it is wrong to single out gays. Does that not mean that it is wrong to single out Christians and not every other religion that claims that God spoke to them?
    ~Wes~

My Growlist

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast