What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy bday!

happy birthday! just looked at the bottom and saw it.... have a fun time, don't eat anyones brain
smile.gif

yeah happy birthday schloaty
smile_n_32.gif
and get lots of cps:;):

Happy birthday schloaty! Everyone was kung-fu fighting....do do do do doo doo dooo....

Hope you have a great Birthday Dave! Eat lots of cake and enjoy your day
laugh.gif

BCK

Happy Birthday!!!!

Capslock

Happy Birthday shloaty!!
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Happy birthday, dude! "... Here comes the big boss, Let's get it on."

HAppy Birthday Dave!!! Wooo Hooo! You have a great time!!! It only comes once a year so milk it!

Thanks everyone!
smile.gif
Too bad I'm home from work taking care of the baby AND the sick wife....At least she said we could post pone my b-day until she's better, so I get a few more days at only 30!
smile_m_32.gif

Happy Birthday, Dave!! You need a cake the shape of a white topped moorei, and decorated as such. I will join you on the birthday bandwagon this Saturday. CANCERS rule!!!!!!

Happy B-Day Dave! Great to spend it with your family... even if you are doing all of the work.
smile_m_32.gif

Have a marvelous birthday Dave!!!...whenever you decide to celebrate.
Enjoy your day at home as much as possible under the circumstances...the bright side is that you get a day home with baby and wife (tell her to get well quick). May you have many more sunny and happy years!!!

party-smiley-049.gif
]

party-smiley-051.gif

Happy birthday Schloaty!!

Have a nice'un!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]CANCERS rule!!!!!!

I'm not a tumor...I'm NOT a tumor! (said like Ah-nuld)
biggrin.gif

Sorry I'm late! I've been sick.
smile_h_32.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I think you already have your best birthday present.
smile.gif
But I hope you have a better day when all is well and you can really celebrate.

Many happy returns of the day!

Back