Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a bad month all around for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday morning (7/15/04) my mother-in-law took our car to Home Depot. Since she figured it would just be a short trip she left the garage door open. My wife and 10 month old daughter were still at home.

About 10:45 my wife heard noise outside. Initially she thought it was the garbage men but then she realized that it was coming from inside our garage. She went to investigate and when she opened the door she found three young men burglarizing our garage. They had pulled their truck in and were loading it up.

My wife confronted them calmly, telling them that they really did not want to do what they were doing and that it was foolish and asked them to please stop and give everything back. She says that they were very startled and looked a little scared at having been discovered. The three of them jumped into their truck and pulled away. As they left my wife followed on foot and got the license plate number.

A report has been filed with the Police Department and they have informed us that they ran the tag number and the truck is not stolen so it is very likely that the owner of the truck or someone they know was involved in the burglary.

Some people really suck
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh. That stinks. Sorry, man! I hope the didn't get anything too valuable. I'd really give it to your mother in law! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People like that make good fertilizer. That's about the extent of their usefullness. May they realize their full potential in the most timely way possible.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Tamlin
    There sure sre Vermin about should of locked the door and gassed um >;-D
    Schloaty= Im not sure if giving it to Tamlins mother in law is the answer but its a thought >;-D (English humour)

Bye for now Julian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch what a nerve they got.

My parents were once robbed while laying next to a swimming pool (face down). The robber simply opened the handbag next to them. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/phyrex/phyrex.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chesara,

I think you meant PYRO'S mother in law?
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost about $400 in tools and such. A compressos, some drills, a bit set, and air hammer, a heat gun, a shop vac, and a boom box. Claire (my wife) caught them right at the start of their raid I think. It is just material stuff and the important thing is that my wife and baby are okay. But I do agree with Tamlin on this, I hope they fertilize the earth to the fullest extent.

Dave,

Not really my mom-in-law's fault, I have done the same thing myself. Not anymore however!
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Schloaty
    Yes your right,im blind

Bye Julian