What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay I decided to post some pics from my balcony, where parts of my little collection live
smile.gif

Here they all are; some sarr rescue attempts, a ping, 2 vft's and 2 neps
smile.gif

Balkong_001.jpg

My N. ventrata that finally began to pitcher! Intermediate  pitcher if Im not mistaken
smile.gif

You can also see the vft I found that I just got rid of the aphids on. who knows, it might even live
smile.gif

Balkong_005.jpg

My as of yet unidentified Nep hybrid. I'm staring to believe there's Maxima in it, the latest pitcher showing more flared peristome...
Balkong_004.jpg

Better view of the Sarras; the two bigger ones are the S. stevensii, that I got for a buck each. They looked far worse when I got 'em lol.
Balkong_003.jpg

Well, that's all I got for you right now, but new stuff coming soon I hope, including N. hamata and Rajah  
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks /Quensel

Awesome plants, Like to see the Hamata when it comes in.

Lovely! You should have asked your wife to take a pic of you with all your plants!

Good work! I really like that un id'ed nep hybrid. Looks really nice.
cool.gif

Thanks guys, really appreciate it
smile.gif

Dino, my wife wasn't at home at the time, but I doubt my face'd stick to a photo anyways lol
smile_k_ani_32.gif

/Quensel

Come on, get her to take a photo of you with your plants!
smile.gif

We are all dieing to know what you look like!
smile_n_32.gif

I will be posting a pic of myself fairly soon!

Back