What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from wales

Hello Everyone !
                    I'm a regular from CPUK but thought I'd register here and look up a few people on this side of the pond !!  Hmm smilies are bigger here  
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
!!!

Hi Chris! Welcome to this side of the pond! Can't wait to see what avatar you choose!
smile.gif

Hello Solaris!!
smile.gif
You know me right?
smile.gif
Not everybody here is from America!

Greetings Jim & Starman,
I haven't bought a plant for over a week and am starting to get withdrawl symptoms !!!
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

...........er Guys how do I get my Avatar, I can't seem to find any 'idiot' guides
confused.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Go to your control panel. Personal info->avatar options->Pre-installed avatars->Help Cards: Show All Avatars->Add This Avatar to my profile.

Now to take a long swim!
smile.gif

Thanks Jim,
I worked it out just before I read your post !
smile.gif
smile.gif

See you on the other side !!!!!!!!!

Hi Solaris and welcome.

I haven't been here in ages I'm sorry to say???

Hello Paul,
I must say I love your Avatars !
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

..NOLU? The NOLU?? I remember you from a LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG time ago!!!! When was the last time you were on "ages" ago??

It's been a while. I know...I'm a bad boy. I do apologise:)

Do you remember me? *dances around like an idiot* Remember?

Are we talking about a certain young boys forum?

...O_O...

I'm female, dude...

Hi Chris,
Good to see you here too

What I said probably didn't come across too well
laugh.gif
I didn't quite understand the 'dances around like an idiot' part. Me being a little slow at 10.40pm here.

How was it supposed to come across?
smile_n_32.gif

Well, you MUST remember me... I joined the month before you did...

I was the one that had "artistbirdie" for an avatar for, like... ever.

I always do this *dances around like an idiot* thing... I've done it since I joined almost three years ago... everyone knows me by it... they also know me for being Kenny Chesney's #1 fan. And the #1 fan of "The X-Files". *farmer voice* A'm known 'round dees parts!

You're tired at that time?? Good Lord, I usually stay up past midnight... it's 5:45 in the afternoon here.

Hello Mike,
Nice to hear from you. The Brooks' is storming away....gives off a lovely scent in the evening. Sian says she may get me a CP for my Birthday (yipeee !!) and is quite impressed with my recent purchases.

bye for now...........Chris

Hi Solaris

Welcome to the forums here. Its always good to see CPUK members here too.
smile.gif
Maybe you can give Guiseppe a poke and get him visiting TF again.
smile.gif

And NOLU! Where have you been?? Long time no see! Good to see you back again too.
smile.gif
You shouldn't stay away so long.

Suzanne/PAK

Back