What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos

I just added a whole bunch of photos to my Yahho webpage, including some of my plants and growspace.  There is also a section on Brazillian Drosera in habitat taken by Robert Gibson on his 2002 expidition there with Fernando, as well as some photos from my local bog here in Oswego County.

OOPS, sorry. Here's the link:

http://photos.yahoo.com/tamlindd

cool. ill check it out.

whats the link?

Cool pictures Tamlin!

Jerry

No Dionaea Pics?

Nice photos William. That first photo of U. lateriflora is an interesting form. Any idea where it came from?

peter, he has LOTS more plants than are in these photos.  He has a significant collection of Dionaea.  
biggrin.gif
One whole room of our house if filled with lights & shelves. There are a couple of terrariums in the kitchen. And currently a space of about 50 feet by 6 feet in the backyard dedicated to a variety of plants.

Seandew,

The U. lateriflora came from another grower and was one of my first additions to my current collection. Seed pods are nearly ready too, so you will be checking it out in real life soon.

I wish Yahoo would allow the full file size on the Brazillian Drosera web site, the small photo's don't do the plants justice.

Thanks for the kind words. I love photographing my plants. Right now I am excited since I noriced P. lusitanica is about to open a flower! I never saw this species before so it will be an event for me. Man, I swear the scape grew overnight. I couldn't believe it when I saw it today!

They would make great avatars!

I am at a lack of words, which as most of you know is VERY rare for me.

Tamlin, you truely set the bar for the majority of us.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Love the dew Tamlin...

That could help with some ID solving with some of my plants, although most of the brazilian species have names that I have never seen b4. Again,
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Jason

Back