Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Making the constitution useless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and you don't need a gun to defend yourself. ever heard of tasers, stun guns, and mace?
    May I suggest learning karate?

Maybe ppl should keep one of those keychain guns or the arms above to defend themselves, but not weapons which could pose a threat. If the usage of guns were allowed then I say put a higher punishment on, uhm, 'improper' usage (ie. blasting the crap out of innocent ppl)

hmmm...pepper spray?

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, when an armed criminal breaks into my house, im sure he will be really scared that I know karate, or have pepper spray..
    he will probably just lay down his gun and wait for the police to arrive..
    great idea..

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a carry permit. I carry. I know how to use my 1911 laser sighted Colt. I am a responsible citizen. I am an American. It is my right to bear arms for my protection.

As soon as someone can absolutely, positively assure me that criminals will NEVER EVER have a firearm, I will not carry. Until then....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]May I suggest learning karate?
    You serious Jason? Did you even READ my other post?
    Karate against a criminal with a gun? You watch too many Jet Li movies. Anyone who is a practitioner of the arts will tell you that if you are threatened with a gun, unless you are ABSOLUTELY 100% SURE they are going to shoot you no matter what, give them whatever they want and DO NOT fight back.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My rhythm guitarist works for the Texas Department of criminal justice. A couple months ago I was speaking with his roommate on the phone. Suddenly I heard a womans voice screaming "expltive, NO,NO,NO" the phone droped. Lots of muffeled rumblings and voices then two loud cracks, hand grabbing the phone---then a dile tone. What had happened was, the guitarist x-wife had come over to remove the rest of her belongings. My friend( lets call Ted) looked out the peep hole to see his x-wife standing at the door. As Ted opened the door her brother came around the corner, and grabbed him by the throat screaming I'm gonna kill you. As they fell to the floor his roommate knocked the intruder off Ted. The brother in law than began his altercation with the roommate. It was apparent at that time this was preceeding beyond a civil altercation. weapons were drawn, Ted with his issued work pistol Gave the command " Do not move stay where your at" twice. As he asked his roomate to call police the intruder lunged at Ted. Ted raised his weapon and fired two shoots, hitting the brother in law on the right lower side and upper left face. Ted was not indited for this incident, although his work piece was held for evidence.

Could this have been resolved without the use of a hand gun? Maybe, but I feel I have the right not to be harmed in my own home. This was not some wacko on the street ! it was this guy's former family. The other guy had no leagle right to carry any type of weapon, you think that stoped him? you think a law would have stoped any of this? No.
    I always suspect everything could be a trap... thats why I'm still alive
    N.A.S.C. Region 9 Head Grower

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ZAK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing so many of us survive without guns!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sad so many don't
    I always suspect everything could be a trap... thats why I'm still alive
    N.A.S.C. Region 9 Head Grower

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ZAK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Criminals do not buy guns leagally. Therefore, making it illiegal for an honest law abiding citizen to own a certain type of gun is simply taking ones rights away

people planning crimes, or unidentified crimonals can.
    that makes no logic

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast