Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh geez...another one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is so amazingly lame..
    they didnt even bother to dirty-up the duck a bit!
    if their story was real, the duck should look like it has been around and used for 2 years..
    instead it is shiney-new just like it was bought yesterday!
    (which of course, it was..)
    unless....maybe the demon possessing the duck is keeping it forever young and pristine?!? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    just like Christine..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, the next time I sell a video card...I'll make sure it is haunted because that seems to increase the price 10 fold!

"You won't believe this but the video card conjures up images of satanic cults and murderers. Demons always seem to come out of the monitor when I run it. And it crashes my computer occasionally...it is pure evil because when I touch it it burns my hand! The fan on it makes a demonic roaring and one time the fan caught my finger and made me bleed! I'm no way responsible for the video card after you recieve it."

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how the "scar" on the duck looks like someone took a pen and made a nice STRAIGHT mark on it. Some "scar".
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOLY COW!!!! Look at the counter! It's been viewed 40,767 TIMES!!!!!
    LACPS Member
    \"Don't make me sic my targ on you!\" -Jonathan Passow
    www.mulletman.org <--VISIT MY NEW HOMEPAGE&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (jon @ July 22 2004,3:18)]HOLY COW!!!! Look at the counter! It's been viewed 40,767 TIMES!!!!!
    If cows are holy, Jon, then why would you want to kill them? Just kidding man. Maybe if you dressed up as a ducky, said that you were his benevolent and magical brother, and added it to your site, your numbers would bump up even higher. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's nothing...the last check I made on the infamous Wedding Dress Listing, it was over TEN MILLION hits. lol That guy ended up on radio and national TV shows all over the place. But at least that one was funny and deserved the attention. This one is trying to copy that one but the writer doesn't have the wit...it falls waaaaay short.

Speaking of rubber duckies...I honest-to-god found one in my yard about 2 weeks ago. Its obviously old (blackened with dirt). I've lived in my house for 14 years and never saw this little duck. Then all of a sudden one day there it was just laying out on the ground in plain sight. I was quite perplexed...it was very odd. Only thing I could figure out was...my house was used for a daycare center many many years ago (1940s or 50s). I'm guessing this little duck was one of the kiddie toys that got buried in the ground over the years. Perhaps Ollie found it down in the dirt under my deck and dug it up and then dropped it in the yard. It has obviously not see the light of day for a long long time. I really like the little guy. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] So quite frankly, I think my story is more of oddity than that guy's made up story. At least mine is true. I think the Great Rubber Duckie Spirit entered this little duck and brought him to the surface of the world for a new life. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Maybe I could sell him on eBay....

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Its up to $96 now with half an hour left in the bidding. Geez! I'm gonna list MY duckie!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh goody just what i have been looking for
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast