What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posessed rubber ducky reaches 300

Um, the link doesnt work.
confused.gif

I messaged the seller to ask him how he now had TWO possessed ducks but didn't have a photo of the duck with the "scar".  He is mighty bold to list a second duck with the same BS.  I noticed there was one bidder who bid 9 times thus running the price up to $300...obviously a deadbeat bidder.  That's ok...that guy will have to pay commission on the sale whether he gets paid or not.  I hope he ends up with a pretty stiff commission and no sale.

Can't wait 'til I list my "Man-eating Venus Flytrap" and get $500 for it.  hehe  
smile_m_32.gif

I fixed your link.
smile.gif

wow! but probably fake... where is the other one?

Its the same person who is selling it.
Um, on the other rubber duck, one of the photos of the duck had shown
a 'scar' But, this looks like a different duck, this one is probably a normal, no-possesed one(I dont really know what to believe about the other one)
Tghe guy probably just wants more money. Some people, how can anybody buy a duck for $300?
confused.gif

Its called nuisance bidding. No one in their right mind will pay $300 for a toy with a made-up story.

Starman...that story is fake.  He's just trying to scam people as evidenced by the fact that now there is a SECOND possessed duck.  Funny he didn't mention there were TWO in the first story.  And probably there will be third...
---------------

HAHA...eBay shut the item down! They yanked it. Yay for eBay!
smile.gif
They did the same thing to the guy who was selling a pimple on his...butt. I thought that one was rather funny...but I guess eBay didnt.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ July 26 2004,2:25)]HAHA...eBay shut the item down!  They yanked it.  Yay for eBay!  
smile.gif
 They did the same thing to the guy who was selling a pimple on his...butt.  I thought that one was rather funny...but I guess eBay didnt.  
biggrin.gif
E-Bay should not have done that...Now there stock is going down.
confused.gif
That is horrible who would want to buy a pimple off someone butt. Although it is kind of funny... I wonder if I could sell my duck decoys for 300 bucks each. I could say they attract ducks and if it is windy they look alive in the water(very scary!).
smile_n_32.gif

that makes no sence travice, why shouldsnt they shhut the item down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ July 26 2004,2:59)]that makes no sence travice, why shouldsnt they shhut the item down.
I was kidding...sorry should have put a k/d.

Travis...if they got the guy and sent him to jail, then eBay's stock would rise 30%...just like Martha Stewart's did the day she was sentenced!
laugh.gif

Actually the pimple on the butt listing was pretty funny. I was rather sorry they closed that one. I can't remember the price but it was selling pretty well. lol There is a very wide line between clever and stupid. I can appreciate clever wit...but just being blatantly stupid to make a buck doesn't pass muster with me. Give me the pimple or wedding dress over the duckie any day.
smile.gif

I saw the man in the wedding dress, pretty funny
smile_m_32.gif
no pun intended.

Back