User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who don't visit the Trade Forum...

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would all be electronic signatures...like...you write what you want to say and its cut and pasted into an email...or something like that.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have to get my stepdad to help me with that. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all (pb's mom here) I just stumbled on this thread as I was going to post a question regarding his plants. ACK! I dont know a thing about them. Anyhow regarding it being from the snake a year later. The symptoms he is enduring right now did not just pop up a year after the bite, he has been sick since the bite it was barely noticeable at first and then slowly progressed until the end of January when it began worsening at a very quick pace. Noah had gone from a weight lifting body of 145 pounds down to an emaciated 103 pounds that could barely hold himself up. While I dearly appreciate the thought, "eternal darkness" would not be a very good choice for Noah but most especially right now. Noah has a sledboard game and a starwars game. He would probably like sports type games such as basketball or golf. But goodness most of the games are so expensive. perhaps those who were wanting to send could pool together maybe into a paypal acct. Or if it is easier I could set up a paypal acct for him and whoever wanted could send a small donation towards the purchase and his father could buy it local and we could make up a card with all your names on it. Whatever way you all deem best. The used games is a nice idea too if you are not using them anymore. I am not familiar with gaming enough to know what those ones are. But must say that Noah is devout in his religion and wouldn't get enjoyment out of certain types of games.
    At any rate we sure do appreciate the warmth all you cp'ers have demonstrated towards him. He really is a great kid. Then again, look at you guys!
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ebay is a wonderful place to by them. Justapill is sending some, as well as I. E and T ratings are usually pretty good.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally! I just found out what has been going on, because I rarely, if ever, visit the trade forum. I kept reading things in other forums alluding to Noah's being ill, but I hadn't found anything about it until now. I will be praying for him. I do hope he gets better soon.
    Growlist

We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders.
    - G.K. Chesterton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Pikmin might be a better option right now then. I guess I didn't think too much about it, as it is a good game.
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A PayPal account might be nice. Then if anyone wants to contribute, they can and Noah would have a little "entertainment fund" for things he needs. Can the foreign CPers use PayPal as well (money conversion)?

There are a lot of us (including CPUK) so even small donations can add up. I know there are a lot of people (kids AND adults) who don't have much money but even a couple of bucks from a lot of people can make a little pile. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

I think its a cool idea. Anybody else like the idea?

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the UK can use paypal. Paypal just retains some of the money for themselves as a fee. If an account is set up to accept credit cards all the incoming moneys are assessed a fee as well. (I think it is 30 cents plus 2.5% and for the UK an additional 1%)
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast