User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who don't visit the Trade Forum...

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody

Although probably most people here know this, some of you who do not go to the Trade Forum regularly or maybe never, might not know. So I thought I'd let folks know what is going on with Pond Boy (Noah).

Noah started losing a lot of weight several months ago...he was unable to keep food down. He was put into the hospital several weeks ago so they could find the problem and try to get his weight back up. Since that time, Noah has been battling a lot of problems. They found an artery strangling his intestines, he's had an infection in his feedling line and in his lungs; he's had high fevers and night sweats. He is gravely ill.

His mom has been dropping in to the post on the Trade Forum to periodically update us to his condition. It is not improving but getting worse.

I hope you all will keep Noah in your thoughts and prayers and send every scrap of good, positive power you can muster his way. He has been getting well wishes and entertainment items from some people which I'm sure he appreciates. The CPers at CPUK are following his condition as well.

This is where the CP community shines...we are all one in heart. Noah is one of our own. If you want to send Noah a card or something to keep him entertained or brighten his spirit, his address at the hospital is below. Also I'm including the link to the Trade forum thread where his Mom posts the updates for you all to follow.

Please let him know he is missed and we want him well again. Lets see if all our collected, positive energy can get Noah back to his family and to the forums where his friends are. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....89;st=0

Noah G.
    6E 42
    c/o Pediatrics
    University of Missouri HealthCare
    One Hospital Drive
    Columbia MO 65212

Suzanne/PAK
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does he have a growlist? maybe i can send some plants that he doesn't have yet?

i'm going to send him a card [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think for right now, a card would be best. He can't attend his plants and I'm sure he is worried about them. He may need, later on, to get some replacements if any died while he was away. But you know how nice it is to get mail when you're bored to death. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

I made him a card at work with CPs on the front. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His mother advises that some friends of the family bought him a game cube, but he needs games.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have games that i never play.

i'll send him pikmin, luigi's manson, and waverace.

tell his mom that i'll send them out , so not to buy those for him in the meantime. i'll send them next time i go to the post office. i'll send them out when i get confirmation that he doesn't already have those and his mom won't buy them for him since i'm giving them to him.

lol, he probably doesn't even know me but it feels good to be nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My thoughts are with him. Good luck Pondboy and get well NOW! (not soon, but now!)

I myself have been in and out of hospitals alot and know how that goes.
    LACPS Member
    \"Don't make me sic my targ on you!\" -Jonathan Passow
    www.mulletman.org <--VISIT MY NEW HOMEPAGE&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be praying for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sad. Um Do we know what the cause of these problems is?

Perhaps he will get better soon

my toughts are with him
    that makes no logic

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast