What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday to................

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Pyro,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!  
smile_n_32.gif

Happy Birthday Pyro.  
smile.gif

Have a great day, and lots of presents!  
smile_m_32.gif
(Esspecially plants!  
smile_n_32.gif
)

Best wishes.
Dino.  
smile.gif

hi, im new, were does everyone char???

i mean chat.
smile.gif

happy birthday pyro!

what are you talking about will?

i mean were do you all start topics, just in general discussion, and well, hi im new.
smile.gif

in the forum that pertains to the topic, and your posts don't belong in this thread since they have nothing to do with the topic.

in fact, THIS post doesn't belong in this thread either.

Pyro: Happy Birthday!
Will: Welcome to TerraForums!

Hey, you guys are getting off the suject.
smile_n_32.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pyro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  TRAVIS!  
Hope it's a great day for you!  Many happy returns!  
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Travis! I hope you have a GREAT day. It was a happy day for CPer's everywhere when you came into the picture. The work you have done here at TF, and your astounding generosity and concern for the plants we love in habitat have touched and shaped CPer's all over the world. I wish I could chop you into bits and flask you in some cloning medium, the world would be a better place with a hundred more just like you.

Happy B-day Travis!!  I'd be a tad concerned if I were you...  William wanting to chop you up and all.  Have a great day!   After all, it IS YOUR DAY hehe...  
Andrew

Happy Birthday!

The pings send their wishes too!

Happy Birthday Pyro!
And on a second not, welcome to the forums Will! Double celebrations...
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ July 28 2004,8:18)]Happy Birthday Travis!  I hope you have a GREAT day.  It was a happy day for CPer's everywhere when you came into the picture.  The work you have done here at TF, and your astounding generosity and concern for the plants we love in habitat have touched and shaped CPer's all over the world.  I wish I could chop you into bits and flask you in some cloning medium, the world would be a better place with a hundred more just like you.
Here is a knife to do it, hehe: +----
Its a sword!
smile_n_32.gif
lol
Welcome to the forums, will!
Happy birthday again Pyro!!
smile.gif

Dino

Happy getting older day, Pyro!

Cartwheels! Somersaults! Fireworks!

Wooooohoooooo! Its Travis' birthday!!!! YAY!!!!

It was indeed a special day when you made your entrance into the world. We need more nice guys like you around. I hope you have a very special day full of nice surprises and baby kisses.
smile.gif
Maybe some new plants?
biggrin.gif

Best wishes to you for a really good year ahead and thanks for all you do for the forum and its members. You are great!

Suzanne

Happy Birthday Pyro! Thanks for you message, im finally getting the hang of these forums.

Happy Birthday Travis!! Hope it's the best one ever!! Make a wish and blow out all those candles
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Travis aka Pyro! Hope you have a great Birthday and a year to follow! I remember back on my very first post you were the first one to reply! I know how can I remember that but forget all the important stuff that I need to remember...I just remember the usless crud.
smile_l_32.gif

Happy Birthday,
Travis

Back