User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: For the presidencial fense sitters...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love for Giuliani to run for president!
    I was totally impressed with him as Mayor of NYC..even before 9/11.
    he did a fantastic job..

this quote from him was recently in the news, I love it! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

"Mr. Giuliani delivered a tart response to a reporter who wanted to know whether the former New York City mayor had seen Mr. Moore's hit movie "Fahrenheit 9/11" and what he thought of it.
    "I can't tell you. I haven't seen it. I don't really need Michael Moore to tell me about September 11"

I still want to go and see that movie!
    although I know its going to be REALLY scary..
    not scary because of what Moore "reveals"..im sure that will be an absolute comedy..
    but really scary because so many believe his fiction is truth..
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    scary because of the amazing brainwashing that is going on in this country..but..I do want to see it anyway..its good to be informed.
    Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one question.

Does this poll change week to week with Kerry's views? Or is it taken from his views at one set time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am appalled by the reasons some of you consider important in selecting our next president. My God people get your priorities straight.
    Have you forgotten the sight of those towers collapsing. Get real here people. We are at war. There is a large group of nut cases out there whose sole purpose in life is kill you and destroy the civilized world as we know it. Our very survival as a nation is on the line here. If you don’t understand that…please do not bother to vote in November.
    All of the other issues are not relevant at this time in history. Gay marriage, prayer in schools, oil drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge all sound very noble but none of these will make a bit of difference if you are blown up by a car bomb detonated by a bunch of animals that want you to pray five times a day and keep your wife home wrapped up in a towel.

There is one question and one question only that should be on this questionnaire.
    -Which candidate will do the best job in keeping the United States secure against attack from Muslim extremists?

Casper asks “Does this poll change week to week with Kerry's views? Or is it taken from his views at one set time?” Very good question Casper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kerry 70%
    Kucinich 60%
    Bush 27%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Lauderdale @ Aug. 03 2004,11:10)]Our very survival as a nation is on the line here.
    Hardly.

I think it would be pretty scary, as a nation, if we voted for our president based solely on who would do the better job of defending our country against terrorists. Especially when you know that it's not going to matter who's president. Bush and Clinton both had information about planes being hijacked well before 9/11. Did that help either of them stop it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lauderdale, we should get out of Iraq and go after the terrorists then!

Seriously, I almost lost a close relative in the WTC attacks (he was late to a meeting in the towers where everyone else was killed.) I don't think there's an American out there who doesn't take it seriously. There's just a difference of opinion on exactly what SHOULD be done about an elusive, undefined, disorganized, faceless opponent.

Capslock

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lauderdale, that's a hair alarmist. While I agree that we need someone to defend us against terrorist, I don't think we are currently going about it the right way. We're certainly doing some things right, but there are other ways that we should also explore IN CONJUNCTION with what we are currently doing.

If you only the fight the symptoms (terrorism, extremists), the disease will continue to fester. Poverty, no education, starvation, drought...these are the diseases that cause the symptoms. We can kill extremists until we're blue in the face, but if don't address the reasons why people BECOME extremists, there will always be more.

I don't know if Kerry will do this, but I do know Bush won't. All he likes to do is blow people up. This may be needed, but we also have to attack the SUPPLY of those people that "need to be blown up." Burn the candle at both ends, as they say.

17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Kerry administration to try and get more votes so it automatically sways you that way
    I think its because that the forum has a high porportion of lefties here
    that makes no logic

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast