What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the presidencial fense sitters...

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
Found this sight:
presidentmatch

Really cool. It gives you a (supposedly) non-biased comparisson of the candidates, and, if you use the Q&A sections, will actually rate you on how much you agree with the various candidates. Really cool!
My numbers came out (percent is in how much you agree)

Kerry: 66%
Kucinich: 61% (don't even know who this guy is, lol)
Bush: 25% (yikes!)

Kucinich-74%
Kerry-69%
Bush-23%

Kerry: 66%
Kucinich: 49%
Bush: 41%

Kerry-77%
Kucinich-70%
Bush-23%

Bush-62%
Kerry-37%
Kucinich-26%

Very neat web site thanks for sharing.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Kerry - 81%
Kucinich - 77%
Bush - 14% ( lol )

That was pretty cool! Thanks Dave.
smile.gif

Kucinich 89%
Kerry 81%
Bush 4%

Wow, I'm a lefty!

Capslock

'doh!
I came out:

Kerry - 61%
Kucinich - 48%
Bush - 41%

I still will vote for Bush though, and consider myself a Republician.. mainly because I am in favor of protecting Americians from terrorists.
thats the biggest issue right now..
but with these quizs, I swing to the left overall because I am strongly against religion in government, I am pro-environment, pro-choice, and pro-gay marriage..those issues move me to the left..
even so, I would much rather have a Republician as president during this time of war..

(who is Kucinich?!? never heard of him..why is he in this quiz?)

Scot

I think he's technically still running. Kucinich is a liberal democrat, sort of a counterpoint to the party's centrist push. He's there to keep Kerry honest, basically, but unlike Nader, will end up endorsing him in the end. I like him a lot, but he's kinda nerdy.

Capslock

That was neat.
smile.gif
Not that I ever had any doubts about who I'm voting for or anything lol
laugh.gif

Bush 90%
Kerry 23%
Kucinich 14%

Well Capslock...I'm glad to see your results were further left than mine! lol After seeing others results, I was surprised to see Kerry at 81% for me.

I feel better now.
biggrin.gif

Kucinich is a guy from Ohio who still thinks he can be president. He seems to be really goofy. I think he finaly resigned the presidential idea at the dem. convetion. He's this elections Ross Preot (sp?).
I know who I'm voting for. Somebody that will fight terrorist instead of letting them all escape while he settles a famliy fight.
I'm going to that site now to see what you guys are talking about.

Kucinich 71%

Kerry 69%

Bush 20%

The funny thing is I'm not a Democrat, I'm an independent.
It says that Bush served in the military, That's as close to lying as you can get without really lying. LOL

Kerry  72%

Kucinich 73 %

Bush  14%

yep im a lefty

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I feel better now.

about what, PAK?

Bush 51%
Kerry 49%
Kucinich 36%

Now I remember why I don't vote... I don't trust any of them.
smile_m_32.gif
JKing. Dunno how much I trust that thing though. I hope no one actually uses it to tilt their vote. It is probably put up by the Kerry administration to try and get more votes so it automatically sways you that way. :LOL:
Andrew

Why would Kerry have a sight that tells most people to vote somebody besides him?

Finch...I just didn't want to be the only far lefty in the bunch.
smile.gif

I'm sure its all set up on mathmatics...so many points assigned to each possible answer. I think its a rather neat way of seeing which candidate you are leaning (or leaping!) towards.

A friend of mine did it at work and she came up with Kerry 92%, Bush 0%! She's was more left than me.

Kucinich 75%
Kerry 68%
Bush 17%

Nope, I haven't been drinking - honest!
And he's not even running anymore...

Kerry 82
Kucinich 62
Bush 30

Like I am going to vote for Kucinich that does not have a chance. Interesting though..

Back