What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome krom!

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
Hey, just wanted to welcome our newest member Krom! Welcome to the forums
biggrin.gif

Thanks firewired
smile.gif

I am brand new, been searching all day around my home area for some sundews or any carnivorous plants at that. Terribly sad to say that there is nothing to report yet. I have no plants, but am ready to take up this passion thanks to firewired... He was my Suitemate in college and his obsession hit me as well LOL.

So, now I am on my quest to try and start finding some plants!

PFT has some excellent starter type plants that are of the highest quality. i personally may have a few Drosera seeds shortly along with some Utrics that i would be happy to pass on to a newbie such as your self. they should be ready in another 2 weeks. welcome to the forums we are all very proud of our lil community.

Rattler

That would be wonderful! Pleased to meet you rattler. So much knowledge on this forum, looks like I have my work cut out for me. Lots of reading!

Welcome to the forum!
smile.gif

I might have seeds too!
smile_m_32.gif

Dino
cool.gif

Welcome to the forums Krom.
smile.gif

Don't worry...you'll have plants before too long. Better start carving out some space because it rapidly becomes an addiction. hehe

Glad to have you here.
smile.gif

Feel bad for my friend firewired.... I am asking a billion questions because I know nothing of these beauties.

Pot size, soil, watering, humidity, lamps, etc etc. I feel like a child trying to learn how algebra  
smile_m_32.gif

It's like trying to prepare for a baby...
smile.gif

Lol. It's no problem. I asked the same questions when I started, and I'm glad that I have retained this information and can pass it along!

They are like babies...........they grow up so fast.
biggrin.gif

That's what I am counting on.... but it will be more helpful should I find a place to get the plants and things. of course, trying to do this before a wedding is probably a bad idea. If I was smart, i would hold off.... but noone said that We Graduwhats are smart
laugh.gif

Hey, I'm new here too, so I don't really have the "stature" to effectively welcome ya, but your username gave me a funny thought....

You think the riddle of steel was bad, wait'll you try to wrap yer head around the riddle of peat

Sorry, I couldn't resist
biggrin.gif
.....Krom laughs at you from his mountain indeed!

Seems like a good signature for me to utilize!
smile_n_32.gif

Back