Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad news about tamlin

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you picture Tamlin dictating topic replies to Valerie? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh for pity's sake! I am FINE, I just had a lower back sprain, and I am on the mend. Not ready to go dancing, but I am off the tylenol and have been getting seeds out and tending my plants. So quit fussin.

I promise to take it light at the Dylan show. I might be overextending myself a mite, but both Bobby and I aren't getting any younger and I have only seen him 7 times. George (my mandolin player) said Dylan was as close to religion as he would likely get to, and so worth the 50.00 and the two and a half hour drive. Said he wouldn't do that for the Pope.

I named my son Aaron Dylan, so I guess that says how I feel about it. That old, raspy throated, vocally slurred, skinny and hunched over guy has a real big chunk of my heart and soul. I can sing "Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowland" and "Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts" Lotsa words there, and not many hook together in any sense. The first took me a week to memorize - we never perform it since the audience always dies of old age before we finish it.

YEah, nice to be BACK Dave, all seriousness aside.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad your doing better Tamlin.I have three herniated disks in my back and I know how the spasms feel!Take care Tamlin.

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank goodness it's just a sprang, your post title near gave me a heat attack. I hope you feel better soon Tamlin. I did that at my 8th grade school grad dance along with both my ankles one hip and a knee so I know how painfull it can be. Best of luck with a speedy recovery to you!
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL good thing you're feeling better. Have fun at the concert.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Aug. 05 2004,11:44)]Can you picture Tamlin dictating topic replies to Valerie? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Can you picture Tamlin on a roll, dictating that one to Valerie? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get better soon tam!! the cp's are callin.. and they're hungry [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as my 2 year old says, "OWIE" glad you are getting better - the back is a horrible thing to have hurt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast