What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boarding plain

Hey guys i'm just posting on my PDA To say i'm boarding the plain fo colorado springs as we speak i should be there in a couple hours, im really exited saying goodbye to all my friends, but it should be great when i get there, my mom is getting me my very first greenhouse, and i finnaly get to meet jeremiah for the first time, well i'll talk to you guys later
smile.gif

Become a member of his society, Kirk!
smile_m_32.gif

Greenhouse?! I can only dream for now, mom says she will get me one eventually...........
You are so lucky Kirk.
Say hi to Jeremiah for me.
smile.gif
Tell him its from Starman(Dino)
Dino
cool.gif

you need to return my PM or contact me via some other means.

Say hello to all the various and sundry Allingers out there! There's 3 of them in different forms.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 06 2004,5:04)]you need to return my PM or contact me via some other means.
i just did
P.S. Guys i'm in CO Right now

Wooooooooooo!
smile_n_32.gif
Youre there then!
smile_n_32.gif
Are you in your new house now?
cool.gif

Dino
cool.gif

Where are you now? Ina hotel?
Dino
cool.gif

Will you become Kirksmountaincarnivores? Coastal would have been fine for Colorado back in the Mesozoic or something, but it's a bit of a stretch now.

ya my dad got a new job designing plains for lockheed martin (he was a major in the air force) i'm in townplace sweets room 119, its really cool today we got a new car (loncoln continnental)
smile.gif
lol herenorthere i'll still be kcc

plain-the great plains.

plane-airplane.

sorry, can't resist.
Scot

Back