What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Aug. 08 2004,10:04)]Jason, I'm a teen... nobody knows what I say on here ^_^ This is my world.

By the way, Starman.. *smacks him senseless* It's MY bed. MY toss-and-turn comfort zone and nobody else's. *sprawls out over bed* Mine.
Im sure you can share it with me!!!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

You are still freaking me out man.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plantslikebugs @ Aug. 08 2004,6:43)]just got 14 the 24th of july.
I just turned 15 on the 17th.Lol. can`t wait to get out and DRIVE! YEAH!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fygee @ Aug. 08 2004,8:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Jason, I'm a teen... nobody knows what I say on here ^_^ This is my world.

A world publically viewable to anyone with an internet connection and an interest in carnivorous plants.

Remember that even if you think everything seems perfectly safe and private, it may very well not be. Precautionary measures should always be taken when it comes to giving out private personal details online, or anywhere for that matter. ;)
Dude.. I know that. I don't give out personal crap.

Yeah pond boy, I know the feeling.. when I get my liscence, I get the Chevy s-10 pickup. WOOT! No, seriously, I want it bad.. there's nothing a redneck girl wants more than a pickup.. too bad it doesn't have 4-wheel drive -_-

Starman.. ah, no. NO SHARING!!!! *sprawls out over bed again, end to end* Mine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Aug. 12 2004,4:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fygee @ Aug. 08 2004,8:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Jason, I'm a teen... nobody knows what I say on here ^_^ This is my world.

A world publically viewable to anyone with an internet connection and an interest in carnivorous plants.

Remember that even if you think everything seems perfectly safe and private, it may very well not be. Precautionary measures should always be taken when it comes to giving out private personal details online, or anywhere for that matter. ;)
Dude.. I know that. I don't give out personal crap.
Lol. you even generalize your age!

Hey, if anyone wants to send me something for Christmas.. I want an ATV with 4-wheel drive.. and a BB-gun. Oh. That's right. YOU DON'T HAVE MY ADDRESS!! BWAHA!!!!! *dies laughing* Sorry, had to do that.

*takes away 4 wheeler for himself*
smile_n_32.gif

I have a BB gun.... and today I took care of the squirrel problem. Tommmorow - the blue jay problem

Back