0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a few months ago, about 3 or 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pretty Much smoked a pack of cigrretts at a really smoky Modest Mouse Concert, We had to leave Early cuz my lungs were being crushed. I was the youngest person there [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, unfortunatley, you may end up with exactly the same fate as your grandmother if you dont stop. Like it or not, thats the truth.
    Yes, youre 14 arnt you?
    You get it from ppl who can buy it, dont you?
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look, used to smoke about 6 a day, now i'm at 3-4. i'm quitting , what else do you want from me, starman? this thread isn't about my smoking or about me quitting. yester day i had 2, today i had 2, but i will probably smoke one or two more today. don't threaten me with death, starman. i know what i do is unhealthy, and that's why i'm quitting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and by the way, my grandmother is not dieing because she has COPD, she's dieing because her heart doesn't work. only 25% of it works. sure, COPD isn't making things better, but it is not primary, or even secondary reason she's dying.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 07 2004,4:28)]look, used to smoke about 6 a day, now i'm at 3-4. i'm quitting , what else do you want from me, starman? this thread isn't about my smoking or about me quitting. yester day i had 2, today i had 2, but i will probably smoke one or two more today. don't threaten me with death, starman. i know what i do is unhealthy, and that's why i'm quitting.
    Im just telling you. But, at the end of the day, you can do whatever the hell you want to do, nobody here including me can stop you. You said you were quiting ages ago, but I will not say any more about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 07 2004,4:32)]and by the way, my grandmother is not dieing because she has COPD, she's dieing because her heart doesn't work. only 25% of it works. sure, COPD isn't making things better, but it is not primary, or even secondary reason she's dying.
    I think I know that. That disease from smoking is making her feel 10 times worse though. I will say no more about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one needs to curse, i didn't.

your right, i did say i'd quit ages ago but i am quitting now. you could ATLEAST be happy i'm serious about it instead of complaining.

it's like when someone is on a diet, then you complain that they aren't losing weight faster.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast