User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I might not be on as much as i used to

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 07 2004,4:48)]no one needs to curse, i didn't.

your right, i did say i'd quit ages ago but i am quitting now. you could ATLEAST be happy i'm serious about it instead of complaining.

it's like when someone is on a diet, then you complain that they aren't losing weight faster.
    I will say no more about it. You have said that before. I will say no more about it. This is not the place to talk about this.

Im on a Diet and Im unhappy when I dont loose enough. This isnt the place to talk about this either.

Moderators, I am done. I will say no more about it.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Justlike
    You must be under a terrible strain right now - death is never easy to watch, and at such a young age it most be just awful. My first memory with death I was 16 it was a great uncle whom I was not even very close to, but still at such a tender age it was most difficult. My heart goes out to you and your family. I pray Grandma has a holy death.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ANYWAY........
    the day she came to our house to live with us, she was absolutely fine compared to what she's like now. she was very alert, could speak, etc etc. when we were in florida, she came with us. i went on a Bog raid and got a bunch of sarracenia that were going to be killed. she loved them soo much, she thought they were beautiful, so i gave her a nice little "mini bog dish garden" full of sarracenia and i put it in her room. she said that when she died she wanted a flower arrangement of them.... this was last sunday. how DEPRESSING.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks D_Capensis (did noah ever get my presents?)

my only hope is that she goes in her sleep-that's how i would like to go aswell.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 07 2004,5:05)]ANYWAY........
    the day she came to our house to live with us, she was absolutely fine compared to what she's like now. she was very alert, could speak, etc etc. when we were in florida, she came with us. i went on a Bog raid and got a bunch of sarracenia that were going to be killed. she loved them soo much, she thought they were beautiful, so i gave her a nice little "mini bog dish garden" full of sarracenia and i put it in her room. she said that when she died she wanted a flower arrangement of them.... this was last sunday. how DEPRESSING.
    Im now close to tears. That is so sad. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know, it's really really sad. she loved the sarracenia flowers too. she said she liked them more than orchids. I plan on putting a lil' envelope of seeds in the little box-thingie in her casket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Maybe she will plant the seeds when she arrives at the afterlife. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    I know, put in germinating instructions too so she knows how to germinate them. And a growing guide so she knows how to grow them in the afterlife.
    Dino

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, hopefully in the afterlife we won't have to worry about details like that lol.

i plan on putting fresh sarracenia flowers on her grave every year-even if they DO smell like cat-pee. she was really impressed with them when i got back to the hotel from the bog-raid. they didn't even have the petals left on them and she still said they were beautiful. she said "It's amazing, the things god can create"

auctually we have a few acres in florida near the big lake, i forget what it's called. it's a peat-bog with pine treese and stuff. it's like in the woods. i've never been there and didn't know about it untill an hour ago when my mother and i discussed the will ( i brought it up because i was afraid my crack-addict "brother" would waste his inheritance). .

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast