User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I might not be on as much as i used to

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whtas the point of giving someone seed that they cant germinate? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Your brother is on crack?! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    Jesus!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    Dino
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's a NICE thing to do , starman. some people put money in caskets , even though the person inside can't spend it.

by the way, if anyone has any sarracenia flowers (i know it's kind of late in the year..) that they don't plan on pollinating, i'd greatly appeciate it if you would send a few of them to me dried or wrapped in dry paper towels as i'd like to dry them and put them in the casket. by grandmother may not be able to talk but she'd greatly appreciate it. she's was a big orchid-grower before she got sick and she said they were prettier than orchids. i'd be MORE than happy to trade you LIVE plants in exchange for sarracenia flowers. i don't care if they have petals or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and yeah , he is on crack and alot more. but i don't want to talk about it. i answered your PM however.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, I'm so sorry about your grandmother... my sincerest condolences to you.

I know how it is to have to deal with knowing someone with a bad addiction. My mother smokes and does marijuana. I can't really do anything about it. It's a primary reason my grandparents won't let me live with her, but what they just don't understand is that my mother loves me just as much as any other mother out there, even if she doesn't live with me, and I know she would at least try to stop for me. But if she couldn't stop, I still don't see why I couldn't live with her. The problem is that my grandparents don't trust my judgement, and they never have understood that my judgement is alot better that my mom's. No matter how long I lived with her, I wouldn't even think about smoking or doing drugs, and she wouldn't let me anyways.

I'm done fuming.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i told my parents and i'm getting on the patch.

it's so pathetic. she's just lying there. i held her hand and kepy tellin het how much i loved her and i kept kissing her. you know the way your dog or cat makes a noise and you think it sounds like something in english? like "i want out!"? well she ept trying to say something and it sounded like "i love you!" i am sitting here crying uncontrollably. i took a sedative but it's not working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    she's just so pathetic. it's so sad. my parents don't think she'll make it through the night. its just not fair. ITS JUST NOT FAIR! my parents asked me if i'd like her to go to a hospital and i said no because they can't do anything and if she were concious she would rather be here. i don't want her to die in a cold moist hospital will the smell of death in the air, i just WONT HAVE IT!

sorry if there are some typo's... i'm crying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hang in there man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude im so sorry. Im crying now too. I hope she pulls through.

remember if you ever need to talk to someone, we are all here for you.
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast