Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I might not be on as much as i used to

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to thank JBL. he is giving a member of the rubra complex to my grandmother with a flower. he told me he usually cuts the flowers off, but this one got missed and he thinks it bloomed for this occasion. this plant will be very special to me and my grandmother since it blossomed just for her, and i promise you and it , that it will be present at my grandmothers funeral if it arrives here before she arrives with the rest of her family. she told me she wanted an arrangement of sarracenia, and by god-she's going to get it come hell or high-water!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i had any sars at the time, id give you all of them.
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh NO! no one has to give me or my grandma anything. it sort of hurt me to say yes to his offer but i knew it would make my grandmother happy. i wish he wanted something in return but he doesn't.

i'm much more calm now- that xanax really works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that not what i mean. I would give it to you to make your grandmother happy, in here last few days
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohh alrighty, that's so sweet of you.

it's really sad. i dont think she's going to make it through the night. i just wish she could say something, something.

she might not be able to talk, but she can still hear and she'll know how much everyone is thinking about her when i tell her tomorrow [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother is doing poorly. Its always hard to let go of those we love. But remember she isn't happy this way. It is no way to live when you are so sick you can't enjoy anything. Make these last days count...give her lots of love. You will ALWAYS have her love with you even when she passes on to her new journey. And all the memories she's given you your whole life. I have many wonderful memories of my paternal grandmother. I think she is responsible for my love of plants.

Death is always hardest on those left behind. There isn't much words can do to comfort. But the depth of grief you feel is a testimonial to the depth of your love her.

Everyone is here for you...so hang in there. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 07 2004,6:16)]it's a NICE thing to do , starman. some people put money in caskets , even though the person inside can't spend it.

by the way, if anyone has any sarracenia flowers (i know it's kind of late in the year..) that they don't plan on pollinating, i'd greatly appeciate it if you would send a few of them to me dried or wrapped in dry paper towels as i'd like to dry them and put them in the casket. by grandmother may not be able to talk but she'd greatly appreciate it. she's was a big orchid-grower before she got sick and she said they were prettier than orchids. i'd be MORE than happy to trade you LIVE plants in exchange for sarracenia flowers. i don't care if they have petals or not.
    No no, she wont know how to germinate and grow them, thats what I mean.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Oh its morning!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] Is she............................
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast