Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: What is your roots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, bigbreakinl!!! Now that's a great combination! You have a bit of everything there. Mutts rule!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my grandpa on my moms side is Scotish his parents were from there = Henderson same clan as all these other peep's blue and yellow Tartan i imagin , his wife my grandma is spanish her parents were from moya spane a provinence i think .
    my dads side there is some more spanish , his grandmother was spanish her husband was norwiegen dun know his last name tho .my aunt did the reserch lol
    and my Grate grandfather came over from Germany right B4 war broke out ( they sent him away because he was allways in trouble) don't know anything about his wife except she was native american.

so i got a German last name but i'm naturaly tan it's weird i don't burn but i don't get darker in the sun

and if you ask me i have all the good look's in the family!!!!
    do you even know what your talking about ?

Cher ---no ,
    but did'nt it sound like i do!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    F1 American...lol

Am I the only Azn here?
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okey, my turn, let's dig deeper:

like I said, I'm half Norwegian and half Malay, on my Norwegian side are mostly from Sunnmøre and Romsdal area but I have roots futher from south like Hardanger. my last name isn't the original name we used cause we change from Hovden to Jensen long time ago when Norway was a part of Denmark and taking Danish name with -sen was very popular. on my grandmother side in Norway is from the Rødberg (not sure with the spelling) and Risvik famile ( have relative in North Dakota I think, one of them has the same name as I, Norman. lol) my gradfather mother is from the Knutson famile in Ålesund and his father from Jensen in Sula (originaly from Sykkulven). on my dad side their is a bit of a mystery, everybody is called a uncle or an aunt over their and they use the "bin" and "binte" system (son/daugther of .... like Osama bin Ladin, Osama, son of Laden. Osama kids get his first name as their last name like Aziz Bin Osama, complicated ehh). my dad is from the Negeri Sembilan state but their is a mix from a tribe from Sumatra long time ago, I know that because the women of the family rules mostly everyting, especially how to use the money, wich was typical from that tribe in Sumatra.

well, that all about me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irish (mostly), 3/8 French, 1/8 Indian = 1 hot tempered, Dark Auburn haired, Cop
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Copper @ Aug. 28 2004,5:52)]Irish (mostly), 3/8 French, 1/8 Indian = 1 hot tempered, Dark Auburn haired, Cop
    An intresting combination. But, youre fun Copper, how can you be hot tempered? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

It seems a lot of you guys have got roots from Europe, mostly from the U.K. I have still to see someone with roots from Bosnia and/or Croatia tho.

You all have these intresting combinations because, before America was America, there was lots of ppl living there, French, ppl from the U.K, German and various other ppl.
    If different races live next to each other, they are bound to mix with each other. Then ppl left, and ppl stayed etc.

Dino [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gotta a friend whos ancestors are from Croatia. He's trying to grow an Afro [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha lol

im part english part stupid part smart a littel obsessed and part cp but thats a different story

stupid laser with the photon electrobse hu did i write that lol
    if i live for tommorow there will never be an eventfull day so go on break a leg

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast